Game Ideas for next COD Game!

SOLVED

Call of Duty Forums General

Highlighted

It would make be really nice if activision created a kind of remake of the call of duty 2 game. Something that goes back to boots on the ground and the simplicity of just choosing a gun without having to add perks and all that kind of extra stuff. Call of duty 2 was my favourite game and it makes me sad that all the new cod games are so different now.

Realityzzz
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Treyarch should put out a community survey directed at the consumer asking them what they want in the next Treyarch game. This is basic business 101 skill. I learned this tactic in high school and again in college. Even YouTube and social media sites are adopting this tactic, but even they could have done it better than they did. This is how the survey should be conducted: It should be a “select as many as you want survey” where you select the ideas you like out of the choices. The survey should be advertised in many different ways (because if they have done this before, I didn’t hear about it). Here is a survey example I thought would be pretty good: *select as many as apply* 1) a Treyarch game remastered and if so, select which ones *list of games* 2) a game including a mix of call of duty maps from all COD and if so, which ones *list of maps to select from* 3) A mix of guns from all COD and if so, which ones *selection of guns from all COD* 4) How should the stats of the different guns be differentiated? *open space to describe how we as the consumer want our weapons to be crafted and differentiated, including but not limited to: the roles of weapon types, the variety of types of stats within weapon types, the number of guns per class, what weapon types are available, attachments, etc.* 5) Which gameplay functions did you enjoy the most? *list of gameplay functions ranging from wall runs, to the black ops four manual heal, to score streaks, to map styles, etc.* 6)...basically these types of questions would continue in the survey for map sizes and styles and whatever else you can think of. At the very end of the survey, have an “additional information section.” By doing this survey you would know what the consumer wants (and then you would actually base the game off of what the consumer wants instead of a trash game like Advanced Warfare, which I wasted $120 on. Wish I wouldn’t have. *loathing in sad memories of the game* However, I liked the campaign of that game, and I liked Kevin Spacey. I digress. Treyarch please read this.

Randomthings32
2 REPLIES 2

Treyarch should put out a community survey directed at the consumer asking them what they want in the next Treyarch game. This is basic business 101 skill. I learned this tactic in high school and again in college. Even YouTube and social media sites are adopting this tactic, but even they could have done it better than they did. This is how the survey should be conducted: It should be a “select as many as you want survey” where you select the ideas you like out of the choices. The survey should be advertised in many different ways (because if they have done this before, I didn’t hear about it). Here is a survey example I thought would be pretty good: *select as many as apply* 1) a Treyarch game remastered and if so, select which ones *list of games* 2) a game including a mix of call of duty maps from all COD and if so, which ones *list of maps to select from* 3) A mix of guns from all COD and if so, which ones *selection of guns from all COD* 4) How should the stats of the different guns be differentiated? *open space to describe how we as the consumer want our weapons to be crafted and differentiated, including but not limited to: the roles of weapon types, the variety of types of stats within weapon types, the number of guns per class, what weapon types are available, attachments, etc.* 5) Which gameplay functions did you enjoy the most? *list of gameplay functions ranging from wall runs, to the black ops four manual heal, to score streaks, to map styles, etc.* 6)...basically these types of questions would continue in the survey for map sizes and styles and whatever else you can think of. At the very end of the survey, have an “additional information section.” By doing this survey you would know what the consumer wants (and then you would actually base the game off of what the consumer wants instead of a trash game like Advanced Warfare, which I wasted $120 on. Wish I wouldn’t have. *loathing in sad memories of the game* However, I liked the campaign of that game, and I liked Kevin Spacey. I digress. Treyarch please read this.

Randomthings32
Yeah very true and it would be nice if they did. But like i said i just want one simple thing. That they create a COD similar to Call of Duty 2 which was really simplistic , fair because you could only win if you were better than the enemy and fun.
Realityzzz

Studios