Call of Duty Forums General

So why not a new Mobile Call of Duty with a small campaign or no campaign, multiplay and zombies. I was thinking why not make a Call of Duty for mobile,Nintendo Switch, PSN and Xbox Live. So you can link your PlayStation,Xbox to your mobile phone and continue playing on your phone and we also get a Call of Duty on the Nintendo Switch. I know its a bit of a Fornite strategy but with the success of Black Ops 4 there's clearly a market for these multi platform games. Yeah so there's a big market there and all the cosmetic's from all the past Call of Duty's you can handle and maybe there should be boots on ground and boots off ground modes like in Infinite Warfare. There, we get a multi platform Call of Duty and we keep the boots off ground Call of Duty fans happy basically there's something for everybody. Pre Order should be a list of fan favorite guns of past Call of Duty, I'd personal would want KBS Longbow Bombshell the one that makes a explosion when you get a head shot. 

SanAnMan01
5 REPLIES 5

Maybe it should be multiplayer only like Fornite? Oh can I get a 3D setting on it for PSN and Xbox Live and of course a 4k Ultra HD.

SanAnMan01

You can sell Call of Duty Mobile wireless game pads for cell phones, you just link and slide the phone in and it gives you the buttons, anologs, grip and two pro buttons on the grip.  There you have a Call of Duty Mobile Pro game pad.

SanAnMan01

The phone version should have wireless controller support and side by side split screen for 3D VR gameplay.

SanAnMan01

So why not like four or five maps put together for Battle Royal and you can play them separately for multiplayer, like Black Ops 2 Transit. 4k Ultra HD and 3D setting for PSN and Xbox Live and a side by side setting for people who want to play it in 3D on there VR headset for android phones.  

SanAnMan01
Highlighted

Yeah and why not some score streak weapons and score streak equipment like the mini gun, grenade launcher, inver red night vision like Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remasterd, along with standard sore streaks. Think of all the fun you can with a online all platforms Call of Duty, like all the things from every Call of Duty roled into one. Oh and oddly enough PlayStation just promoted a new PlayStation Vita game on there YouTube channel so maybe there interested in a new Call of Duty on the Vita.

SanAnMan01

Studios