RANDOM DERANK ON BLACK OPS 2

Call of Duty Forums General

Hello,

PS3: today I was randomly deranked from not doing anything wrong! What happened was that my friend came over and he tried to log in on his account by black ops 2 multiplayer, it worked but after i wanted to login back to my account, whole my multiplayer account was DERANKED! My zombie level isn't deranked tough... I don't understand why this happened! Could somebody help me? I was really into the game and if I don't get my old multiplayer back I would be SO SO SOOO SAD! Please help me! My acc name: sentevil

sentevil
63 REPLIES 63

Hello,

You should have received an in-game message that looks like this:

It appears as though the persistent rank data for '[your profile's name]' has been corrupted. Your rank has been restored to the most recently stored backup: [Rank]

This was designed by the developers when a loss of data occurs. Unfortunately, we don't have the ability to restore your previous rank but we are investigating this a bit further. I have your PSN ID and console type to forward to the appropriate parties. No guarantees on a full rank restore...

Kind regards,

^JH

Player Support

I have the same Problem.Please Help

Psn iDSmiley Very Happyarul_harb

Ps3

darul_harb78

Hi!

I have the same problem,

PS3 / skye_sd

just happened randomly

lost all rank and weapons

If you can help that'd be great!!!

thanks

Matt

skye_sd

Hi the same thing happend to me i was prestige 2 lvl 34 and got reset to 1

please if you can fix it i would really appreciate it

PS3 - paulborg12

Regards

Paul

paulbrg

Hi, i got the same problem on saturday i got deranked from prestige 6 to lvl 1 again!

my console: playstation 3

my ps3-ID: l_Puma_D_Ace_l

the l in my gamertag is the lower case letter of the L

please help me!!

thanks

-Puma-

multyplayer sucks

jest play zombies

goodboyman23

XBOX GT: "MOMO SHALL WIN (if not working try MOMOW SHALL WIN and if that doesnt work try XMomoWX

XMomoWX

Hi.

Same problem, but no message

NHO

NeedhelpOne

I have also been deranked and it has been a pain. I was Master Prestige (10+) and has taken me to Level 1. please help me. I cant afford to lose all of my achievements because I have played fair.

My Console is: PlayStation 3

My ID is: RamoonAcoosta11

please help me and recover my data. I have also recieved no message about the corruption and the restored back up

Yuyo11

Studios