RANDOM DERANK ON BLACK OPS 2

Call of Duty Forums General

Hi, i have also had the same problem, i was lvl 53 prestige 1, had 2 gold guns and many reticles and calling cards, i am playing on PS3 and my name is PADDLEPOP1234, can you please fix this for me.

i also have proof of my rank from a Headquarters game on Nuketown 2025 on the 5/01/2013 at 17:14 (Australian Time), i have not used boosters of hacks, and i have not used offensive emblems and i dont have a mic.

Hopstar88

same thing here. but at lease i was only prestige 3 and i was given a buttlload of tokens. the only thing that really pissed me off, was the calling cards and scorestreak kills being reset..

heeehah

I had the same problem with xbox but I have no message please help me XBOX GT: Beastlyelmoboy I was level 55 prestige 1 and now im level 1 no prestige

beastlyelmoboy

I dont hack or anything

Mine also deranked just now,

Psn:bai1997

i lost all me diamond camo for smg.

Please do something about it, or mayb patch the whole thing so theres no more probelm in future.

Sayhellotomygun

yeah hi if i can be restored to 2nd prestage rank 55 and the gun PDW complete on headshots and everything else dosent need to change that will be nice thankyou

xbox Gamertag-TripleXmeerakat

kieran27

I also had the same problem yesterday, however, there was no message. My profile randomly went from level 33 to level 1.

PSN: kiwops

Console: playstation 3

kiwops

my account got reset too sir. level 42 and a week and half to prestige.

my account name/PSN is i_amrusparedes

I'm using ps3.

please do something about itSmiley Sad(( thanks!!

Message was edited by: i_amrusparedes

i_amrusparedes

I had the exact same problem just happened moments ago, tried restarting console and nothing worked.

PSN name The_Big_Ezze

Using ps3

Try to help me out as soon as you can

Creag44

Hi,

Same problem, no message.

Console: ps3

Psn Id: Incredibl_one-91

Shinshui

Can you help me get back my rank because i was recently de-ranked by playing local with my friend and I was a level 30 7th prestige now i am a level one no prestige if you could help me please do my xbox live name is MARO SkiLLz but if you cant then thanks for trying.

MAROSkiLLZ

Studios