RANDOM DERANK ON BLACK OPS 2

Call of Duty Forums General

omg i had the same issue. i lost connection to host in the middle of a game and when i looked at m rank and chaenges everything was reset! if yku could help that would be awesome!

by the way my system is ps3 and i got no message.

PSN  ID: Ops_Legend21

Uniquelylegendf

i have the same problem. but i didnt get any message. never cheated or boosted, first it kicked me out from psn, after i logged back in i was level 1 prestige 0. before i was masterprestige. what can i do?? thx in advance

JOE1305

I had a problem today like this. A short message came up saying that my account had reset. I went on and the classes were the default ones (1 was MTAR, 2 was MP7, so on) but the guns i had unlocked were unlocked and my gold guns still had gold. But equipment was not unlocked and it did not give me any unlock tokens. And lastly, the two extra classes I had bought with prestige tokens were gone.

Then when I went to barracks, all scorestreak challenges were not completed. (I had had the calling card for many of them, they were gone, said I had no kills with them) Can someone fix this or tell me how?

Gamer tag - Coopdandaman

Console - WiiU

Coopdandaman

Also, only the first perks were unlocked. And my RPG had 26000 kills! My FHJ-18 AA had no camos, I almost had gold with it. And it was after playing local. Thanks in advance

Coopdandaman

i have the same problem as well

xbox gamertag: MiniTrini

MiniTrini99

Same Problem PlayStation3

PSN:headshotone01

headshotone01

I am also having the same issue in zombies

psnid Shadow_stance

Shadow_stance

HI... my PlayStation account name is zombieslayer4020 and i worked hard to get my guns gold and diamond camo, i also worked hard for prestige master account. i woke up one morning and it said i was banned for six days and after those six days i realized i was DERANKED  and i was wonder if y'all could restore my lost information.

fayttvil

Please Help me.. I know you guysare busy but please help.

Hello, my name is Josh and I was playing your game Black ops 2 and I got hacked, my stats and rank was reset and I have got to 1st prestige level 30 and I am starting to quit playing your Call of Duty's. I worked since this game came out and my progress was all for nothing! Can you help me, and sorry this is my first time being hacked on your Call Of Duty Games. If I am doing this wrong please send me a link so I can tell you everything that happened and all the stuff I had. Thanks. I am on Playstation 3.. PSN Id: AddOnChemical

Tyrantor

my multiplayer account was deranked right when i left to go eat dinner so than i ranked back up and it happend again can you please fix the coding for multiplayer. i cant be playing a game that will screw you over each day

YaBoiVapor

Studios