RANDOM DERANK ON BLACK OPS 2

Call of Duty Forums General

i thought i was Hack but i don't really know please help me... spring break just came and i was thinking of prestiging but now i got deranked.... Ps3: Username- justincool

Theflyingbanana

This happend to me too I still have the lobby leaderboards rank.

PSN Gamertag : yazan797

Console PlayStation 3

T3LM_QuickScope

i have the same problem. i was at 7th prestige first my gt : zG Mapex

ita360vb

Same thing has happened to me on Xbox 360 I was level 5. 52 and had gold guns :/ Lost everything after going into local game :/ it really annoyed me! Please help me out XplicitInsanity is my gamer tag and seanpaulharwood@hotmail.co.uk is my email address. How long does it take to recover and how much did you guys lose?

XplicitEliteCre

same here. please help. ps3   figfam4

figfam4

Ciao Ragazzi io sono italiano e anche a me è successa la stessa cosa! Un giorno stavo giocando tranquillamente, ad un certo punto è andata via la connessione e quando ho eseguito l'accesso di nuovo al PSN mi sono ritrovato a livello 1!!! Il fatto è che dopo tanto giocare ero finalmente arrivato al Maestro Prestigio dopo piu di 6 giorni di gioco e oltre 1100 partite e questo è stato un duro colpo x me! Non so cosa fare adesso.

Federiko93

Got demoted also!! From Prestige 4-Level 18 to Level-1!! What the hell is going on?? I had almost 250 hours of gameplay, and now......nothing. I'm soooo pissed off!! Username: Marksmen_123

Somebody please help!!!!!..........

Marksmen_123

Marksmen_123 PS3!!! Help!!! Deranked like a big dog!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Marksmen_123

ps3/psn: PIE_man_C41

same problem and i was master prestige when THIS happened. I didnt even master prestige glitch.

Ive played about 4 games when i got deranked so PLS FIX NOW! i dont want to start from scratch .

corcega1

Friend came over today and logged into his account and I logged into mine so we can play snd split screen on my tv. After we played some zombies I went to play black ops 2 and  saw my account first prestige level one. I was prestige 7 and my current level was round 24 or 25. I got reseted please help. I heard this is a glitch or bug that corrupts your data for logging into two accounts to play. All the time and effort I put into this!!! Please help! I'm on Xbox 360 and my username is:  i Vanilla x

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee help !!!!!

MHassan1

Studios