RANDOM DERANK ON BLACK OPS 2

Call of Duty Forums General

i´m angry because my account was reset i was prestige 9 level 11 now i`m level 1 and all

my gold guns are gone the same for my calling cards which i much effort and time to have done

please help me my account is wes_9143

wes_9143

I was prestige 4 lvl 55, lost all of my gold guns and titles, randomly got deranked i didn't hack glitch or anything like that.
System: ps3
PSN: ChiefLickAss
if you could help me it'd be greatly appreciated

cheyman

Same issue here lost rank and from to have this investigated does not work just keeps sending me arround in circles; absolute joke.

Nick_London_19

Same thing happened to me.  First time I was prestige 2 lvl 47.  Second time I was prestige 1 lvl 45.  I was working on diamond snipers.  This is getting ridiculous.

PS3: argent717

argent717

The same thing happened to me. I was joining a lobby and went to go get something. When i came i was just getting disconnected from a game ( another issue ). When i then looked at my profile i realized i was level 1. I thought it was a glitch but realized it was real when i couldn't create a class. Please help me.

Console: PS3

PSN Username: V3n0M_3sPi0nAgE

I haven't hacked or glitched before.

Por_Favor

the same thing has happened to me, I was 7th prestige level 55 and suddenly level one no prestige this is really really annoying when you get to a high level and that happens I would like to be restored to what I was else I will be devatastated and annoyed. PSN: CallyBoo

CallumGB

hi my name is cedrick olivier and i was ban for absolutly noting pleas help me i was prestige 9 level 32 or 33 and i got the asault rifls in dimon please help me !!!!

my gamer tage was: gustave101

my homail adresse was: thegustave101@hotmail.com

and i play on: PS3

PLEAS HELP ME!!!!

gustave1011

I think it because all you foo's did some kind of hack and don't lie about it every did so there fore everyone is getting deranked  whether u did the rank hack or the gold gun Hack 

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha HACKERS are WACK

ZionOne1

This happened to me, went from 29 to 15

PSN: BLiNK6

BLiNK6

I'm having the same problem as of this past Thursday. My entire online profile is gone and it looks as if I've never played the game but I was prestige 3 with lots of unlocks.

Platform PS3

PSN is x_S-P-A-Z_x

Thanks for any help with this

x_Spaz_x

Studios