Who would want a remaster of Call of Duty 1, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty Big Red One, and COD 3?

Call of Duty Forums General

I sat down with a friend the other day and we discussed remaster games. I remember first playing Call of Duty, it blew me away. I would like to know if anyone else would be interested in remastering the original Call of Dutys and put it into one game and selling it. I would buy that game in a heart beat. I would love to see Call of Duty 1, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty Big Red One, and Call of Duty 3 get remastered. Those games alone kept the series alive and the die hard gamers remember how awesome those games were.

EricB2018
2 REPLIES 2

if there was the add-on Call of Duty united offensive I would be happy to be a big Call of Duty and it was my first Pc games. Would still play the first parts today if not constantly compatibility problems would be.
blaze0706
Highlighted
Those Games got me hooked to call of duty , have been contemplating going back to ps3 just to play those games but if I remember correctly they got hacked badly back then and that makes me hesitate since I dont know the state of the game online (hacked or resolved) .Definately hoping for a few more remastered titles.
POXYSNAKE

Studios