drunken we got the gold clan tag. Nice job. JIMMY

Level 2

Re: #1WORLD CHAMPION CLAN GEARING UP FOR GHOST Level 11 Ghost 50 BO2 & MW3 PS3

in reply to ADrunkenSniper

drunken your in and in good shape now with the pretty tag you the man. JIMMY

Level 2

Re: #1WORLD CHAMPION CLAN GEARING UP FOR GHOST Level 9 Ghost 50 BO2 & MW3 PS3

in reply to JIMMYPWTT1

Thisthread title cracked me up. This game is so incredibly ego driven and everyone thinks they're the best. If this clan really was "World Champions," I would bet that at least 1% of the population would recognize the name. This is hardly the case. I believe the individual that started this discussion is completely delusional.

Lets look at why JIMMYPWTT thinks his clan is the "#1WORLD CHAMPION". He claims that because either an individual or a team of four is ranked 9th in League Play masters division. Masters division is the top 2% of the active population, which is broken down into subdivisions of 200 players. During the fouth season of League Play, I attempted to calculate the number of different subdivisions that existed in the Masters Division; I stopped counting at 100. There are 200 million people that play Call of Duty worldwide. If we estimate there are ten million people actively playing BO2 on the PS3, the top 2% would be 200,000 players, which would mean there exist 1,000 subdivisions. Members of my clan have achieved Master Rank 1, both in the solo and team ladders, dozens of times.

To adress the claim about Clan Operations, this clan did not win an operation until October 12, when there were only 11,227 clans enlisted. Eleven months into the BO2 Clan Operations, the vast majority of organized clans had already reached maximum level a long time ago, thus they stopped participating in operations. When everyone was participating, there were as many as 35,000 clans consistently playing in operations, during which time, this clan received 27 consecutive bronze badges, meaning they scored in the bottom 50%. A clan of 6 members could win an operation at this stage in the game. Our clan had members that scored well over 1,000 in TDM and KC consistently, the record of 928 is certainly not #1WOLRD CHAMPION caliber.

Another claim was "GB rank 74," what the heck does that mean? Rank 74 in wins, rank 74 all time in xp on BO2, rank 74 this season in singles, doubles, or team ladder? Even if this statement was put in perspective, rank 74 means there are 73 other teams or players closer to #1WORLD CHAMPION.

Sorry JIMMY, I don't think a clan without a sponsor, a clan website, and a 1.25 public match k/d is the #1WORLD CHAMPION. Send me a message if you'd like a friendly Clan Battle, we'll teach you a thing or two. I don't mean to be douchebag, but I'm just tired of how delusional the COD community is, where every little kid things they're the greatest of all time.

On the other hand, if you're actually good at this game, and want to see what a top teir competitve clan looks like, check out Vae Victus Gaming at http://www.TeamVVG.com. With the help of our sponsor, we gave away nearly $1000 to our members during Black Ops 2, and are planning on doubleing that number in the coming year. We were also the first clan on PS3 to unlock the gold clan tags in COD: Ghosts!

Level 1

in reply to JIMMYPWTT1

On ps3 my names ozwub i have a 1.65 kd send a invite

Level 1

in reply to wubnation

oz we sent you invite accept and friend JIMMYPWTT i think I sent you a friend request. JIMMY

Level 2

in reply to wubnation

oz all kinds of glitches resent invite let me know if it works. JIMMY

Level 2

in reply to JIMMYPWTT1

wub i sent another invite let me know if you got it please. Thanks JIMMY

Level 2

in reply to wubnation
Level 2

in reply to wubnation

ok your in see you soon JIMMY

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to JIMMYPWTT1

PSN - BBoy-ROCKOUT

male - 17.5

Eastern Time Zone (USA)

KDR - MW3=1.55+, BO2=2.30+, Ghosts=1.75+

I would like to join your clan cause I get bored playing alone on ghosts. Being completely honest lol.

Level 1

Studios