[2TN] Second to None Ps4 Clan Recruiting

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

[2TN] Second to None Ps4 Clan Recruiting

We are a small clan originated in Socom Confrontation, and moved to MW3, BO2, and now we are onto Ghosts. Right now there is only 6 of us, but we are very active, and looking to expand in Ghosts. We are very active in clan wars, and might start up a gamebattles roster. In the current clan war we are in first place by quite a big margin, and want to keep it up for many more clan wars to come!

Message KingLaRoCkO or Slow_Eh2 on PSN or post here if you are interested, we play almost every night and we are all from East Coast Time Zone.

Level 2
39 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: [2TN] Second to None Ps4 Clan Recruiting

in reply to KingLarocko

Hey i'm looking for a new clan since i disbanded mine.i'm a very active player.I play almost all game modes.I am 23 years old and i'm in the eastern time zone.does it matter if i'm a girl?

My PSN is loweredskye

Level 1

in reply to KingLarocko

I'd love to join  i have a 1.26 kd i play ps3 and ps4 ps3 mainly till my friends get it i have a friend that might want to join he does gamebattles alot but has a .86 kd because he snipes in pubs for fun but he said since he couldnt find a team he might do pub stomping so he would join. Aldo i have an elgato and will be livestreaming ps3 today if you like to join to

Level 1

in reply to KingLarocko

Are any of your members located in Europe? Just wandering what the connection might be like for someone from the UK tagging along with you guys.

Level 3

in reply to KingLarocko

hey guys we are all from east coast US. We are all 23 years old and above, but age really isn't a factor to us. it is all about team work, and we play pretty much everynight except for a few, but usually somebody is on. We would love to have you guys as an addition to the clan add me on PSN or submit an application and we can play a few games together and go from there.

Level 2

in reply to KingLarocko

We are still recruiting we win 95% of our games when we play together. Add Slow_eh2 he is on right now so is Sinister_108.

I will be back on later tonight

Level 2

in reply to KingLarocko

We are up to 8 members and still in first place in the clan war. We are clan level 9 almost 10.

Level 2

in reply to KingLarocko

We are now around 10 members and looking for somebody to lead the UK side since the time difference is big. We have 2 UK members and looking for more + somebody to help lead uk side

Level 2

in reply to KingLarocko

Add me interested I have a 1.80 k.d psn :gory305

Level 2

in reply to gory305

Gory added and invited on cod app

Level 2

Studios