(360) TnA Clan looking for members

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

(360) TnA Clan looking for members

We are a new,  small level 12 clan, who just won our first clan war. We are planning on winning our next war which will place us in the gold division.  We are very active and looking for people who also play often and are available to help with clan wars. Kd doesn't matter as long as your mature and active.  We are looking for people who can help capture blitz,  cranked,  and other core games.  Headset preferred but not required.

Post on here if interested!

Level 4
138 REPLIES

Re: (360) TnA Clan looking for members

in reply to JujuBeans11

We currently have all nodes captured and will win our second clan war. Excited to be placed into the gold division and start earning the new red gear!!! We have a lot of fun and talk all the time, frequently teaming up with other clans.

In order for us to continue to win clan wars in higher level divisions,  we need members who play and contribute during clan wars, that is all we ask. Age, k/d, win/loss doesn't matter. Free for all and extinction are not nodes cod uses for clan wars. The others rotate through but blitz,  cranked,  kc, and tdm (including hardcore) are almost always there, with search and domination rotating in different clan wars.

If you play these modes, are active, enjoying winning, and looking for a team that communicates and get the wins then please reply and join our clan!

Level 4

in reply to JujuBeans11

inv meh GT: GriM is Mr. im on everyday looking for something useful to put my playing time into.

Level 1

in reply to Grimzly

Can't find you. You can friend me xXxSapphir3xXx, or one of our Co leaders mr.fadedglory816 and we will get you an invite right away.

Level 4

in reply to JujuBeans11

Hoping to find a couple more ACTIVE members before clan wars start! We havea great group!

Level 4

in reply to JujuBeans11

hi my psn is QASIM786132 and i know i dont have the best kd but my win loss ratio is great and i do great in team objectives like domination and blitz i have no problem ruining my kd just for the objective unlike other people and i can always talk to

Level 1

in reply to QASIM7861

We're only doing 360 right now, I'm sorry. We had someone on ps4 initially but we ended up stopping that side.  Part of what being in a clan should be is having people to play with and have fun. It would not be fair to you, sure you could get the rewards but being in a clan SHOULD be more than that.

Level 4

in reply to JujuBeans11

Id like to join your clan, im always playing cod ghosts my gamertag is ToxiiCSh0ts,  the o in Sh0ts is a zero xD

Level 1

in reply to JujuBeans11

Hello I am very active with a KD of .850 just got backstabbed out of my own clan I wish to join yours gamer tag is Saybrook9

Level 1

in reply to Broyher

I show that your still in a clan? I know how that goes when clans do that. As long as your active you stay, however we have reached the max we want to have for this clan war. I will be adding people again after clan wars start to replace anyone who is not active but I don't want to grow to quickly.

Level 4

Studios