Android App More Compatible

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Android App More Compatible

If you could not download the Android App on your device from the playstore because it said it was "Not Compatible" then I would recommend that you try it again. It appears to be working now on a lot more devices, including tablets!

My HTC One, Nexus 7 (2012), and much older Transformer Prime all work with it now. 

Note that if all you see are the 4 ads and are not able to see a login screen, swipe from right to left underneath the ads and you should be able to get to the login screen.

Feel free to post here if it is not working and let us know what device you have. Hopefully this will help the large quantity of people who can't access the app!

Call of Duty® - Android Apps on Google Play

Level 33
6 REPLIES

Re: Android App More Compatible

in reply to LifeSong1

Yea! it works for me now, hopefully this makes it easier for many. But I'd still like to see a PS3/4 and Xbox 360/One app or website

Level 2

in reply to Cheese_Please

Agreed.  A website would be best in my opinion.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My wife was getting mad at me, for using her IPad to run my clan!

Level 9

in reply to JoeCampr

Never come between a woman and her iPad. Glad things worked out!

in reply to LifeSong1

The App does not work on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" Does anyone know if or when there will be a update to correct this?

Level 1

in reply to P_W_Kl84

When I started this thread, they had removed the "compatibility" restrictions, but they have since added them back on thus causing the issue. I don't believe it works natively with any Android tablets at this time and no clue if or when they will add that support in.

Level 33

Studios