Any one receive Clan Wars EMBLEM rewards? ( not patches )

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Re: Any one receive Clan Wars EMBLEM rewards? ( no...

in reply to mwfan55

Honestly, we haven't even received all the patches, nor the camo/reticule for winning the last clan war.  Havent even looked at emblems yet.

jxspyder-01

in reply to mwfan55

Yea my clan earned those same 3 but the emblems are all still locked. was trying to send a support email to activision... but... of course there's no e-mail that i can find anywhere and the chat is down... was really hoping we'd get them before this current new clan war started...

Ifulna

in reply to Ifulna

ya we still havent got ours from like the first clan war

logan432671

in reply to logan432671

logan43267 wrote:

ya we still havent got ours from like the first clan war

Actually all my clan emblems have unlocked including the brass knuckles. Of course we earned all 4. They finally released an update to the APP which unlocked the emblems that were earned. See if you have an update for the APP. That my resolve your issue.

mwfan55

in reply to mwfan55

Didnt get our patch and emblem from London war unlocked until now.

1. They show unlocked under achievements, but when in emblem editor all three we earned are still locked.
  2. the patch for finishing places 1-3 does not show unlocked under achievements on app, but is available in the PS3.

How to get this fixed?

NoMoreMyFriend-S

in reply to mwfan55

im haveing a similar problem but not with emblems but with the body count helmet. we have won 2 gold division clan wars but i never got the helmet my other clan members have recived it but i havent. not sure what to do it has been 3 days and i havent recived anything please help!!!!

BLAZE-STORM

in reply to BLAZE-STORM

BLAZE-STORM wrote:

im haveing a similar problem but not with emblems but with the body count helmet. we have won 2 gold division clan wars but i never got the helmet my other clan members have recived it but i havent. not sure what to do it has been 3 days and i havent recived anything please help!!!!

Were you in the clan when your clan won the first clan war?

mwfan55
Highlighted

in reply to mwfan55

yes im clan leader

BLAZE-STORM

in reply to BLAZE-STORM

sorry mate, my issue is still not resolved. no clue if/when this will be addressed. Not happy...

NoMoreMyFriend-S

in reply to mwfan55

we "unlocked" ours in our first clan war. just finished our second war...they are still locked.

gameaddict320

Studios