App is an epic fail on Galaxy S4 -_-

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

App is an epic fail on Galaxy S4 -_-

I have a galaxy s4. I downloaded the app. It installed, cool. Told me to log in, cool. So here's where it get's AMAZING! As soon as I log in, I get a picture of the ghost background. That's it. No message, no writing, no anything, just a background, blank. WTF. I thought this App was supposed to be "soo great". Well it's really making me mad, since I'm a clan leader and all. Also where the hell is the site manager? I would prefer managing my clan from a computer, not my damn phone, that's just stupid. Empty promises is all we ever get. DO SOMETHING AND FIX IT!

Level 5
6 REPLIES

Re: App is an epic fail on Galaxy S4 -_-

in reply to WhiteMagic18J

I have a Verizon SGS4 and it is running fine on mine. maybe try reinstalling it.

Level 1

in reply to Crescenttoon1

Just tried reinstall. No luck.

Level 5

it will be from a computer, not a phone. so no worries that is a fact... for now be greatful the game is playing great without people not being able to sign on or get knocked off. I played all day and the games and gameplay was flawless. if we have to wait a few extra hours for the elite app so be it, half your member like mine aren't in any big hurry to start doing challenges and whatever it takes  to level up anywayl. Peace bro.. you are but the members not. Hey how about liking our facebook page while you wait it would be a big helpas I hope I helped you feel a little more at ease. VVyB world class cod call of duty clan page | Facebook

Level 2

ATT SGS4 here and all is good.

Uninstall / Reinstall

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Tried uninstall/reinstall. No such luck. Still getting just the ghosts emblem background. No words, no nothing, just a background...Like I get to the login thing, hit login, and then goes to the background and that's it.

Level 5

What makes no sense is my clan is still leveling up even though I have no idea what we're doing to level up -_-

Level 5

Studios