CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ

in reply to XxKillerKev77xX

I think IW is on to the Clan boosting. Our clan comes in 2nd or 3rd every war and we have not won a clan war to date. This last London CW we actually tried to win putting in long days and capturing nodes, only to wake up 5 hours later and all nodes were captured by one Clan. We finished 2nd to these guys and suspected something was going on. We discovered Yesterday that we were awarded Body Count Weapon Camo. Having never won a clan war which is the requirement for this camo, we can only assume that IW stripped that Clan of the win and awarded it to us. The Ap does not indicate that we won, but we did earn the camo. So maybe, just maybe Infinity Ward does care, and is working towards fixing this issue.

Level 1

in reply to Makinudie

Body Count rewards were given to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place clans this war due to MM issues on one of the days.

Level 48

in reply to TL_Bare_B

So far, all I hear is complaints.  Valid or not, post a photo and it ends.

If you're on Xbox, XBOX RECORD THAT.  If you're on PC, Take a screenshot.

A picture/video says a thousand words.

Saying on the app (who is uber slow) is going twice as fast, unfortunately means absolutely nothing.  They are going to want hard evidence.  Also, you can help speed up the process for them, because searching a DB for thousands of clans and instances VS specific_clan_01 - then they can shut it down faster.

Im just using the same logic I use at my company.  Nobody likes finding a needle in a haystack, this way they can trace a specific clan, see how they did it, and apply the fix.  Everyone is happy.

Yay.....

Level 1

in reply to rpaq34

People HAVE posted Photos as hard evidence Etc. But the Moderators keep taking them down saying it violates the Forums rules.

Level 4

in reply to Doomshaper

Doomshaper wrote:

People HAVE posted Photos as hard evidence Etc. But the Moderators keep taking them down saying it violates the Forums rules.

That because it does, there is no "naming and shaming" allowed on these forums and this is not the place to report boosters/cheaters. There are other methods available if you suspect someone of cheating.

Level 48

in reply to XxKillerKev77xX

Hello whiners!

VladimirMakarov

OpFor Commander In Chief

Iv'e noticed a lot of butthurt going around on here regarding our dominance over clan wars. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding so called hacks cheats boosts and mods. But, just so you are all aware,we as a whole do not condone the usage of such tactics and aside from newer members who did find their way into modded lobbies beyond their control, we are a cheat free group that does not tolerate modding or cheating. We don't even let our players use modded controllers. If you are confused as to how we win so much, how we play so fast or how we just overall decimated you in a clan war, it's your lucky day. I'll tell you our strategy, how we beat you, fairly, and why we still have our ranks, body count armor(s), and will not be reset. (Hint: it's because we don't and haven't ever cheated) So ask away and I will give you the mathematical breakdown, the times played and the ideology behind why we win so much and maybe it will help your clan in wars to come. Hopefully though you won't be paired against us and get stomped again But you can get a chance to do a little stomping of your own. For starters, be aware that if your team isn't ready to have at least six players on at ANY TIME OF DAY, yes 24 hours and most of your players play under six hours a day, you have no shot. We run shifts, we log 8+ hours a day on average! we are organized and share phone numbers and Twitter accounts and even have a Facebook private group to talk strategy and plans 24 hours a day. We have strict rules about playtime and policies about play during clan wars. We recruit players who aren't selfish and want to win more than anything. Dedication to the overall group is paramount here and it shows and pays off. I have full records of most of the clan war happenings so if you have a specific question about a certain clan war or battle during one please feel free to reference that as well... Let it begin.

Level 1

in reply to Vladimir_Makaro

I dont care about your evidence, I want to see some of this butthurt you've caused!

Level 31

in reply to Bielsalmighty

There are at least three threads dedicated to "outing" us as cheaters not to mention people wasting a lot of time on the live chat trying to complain about us... There has to be a reason they are losing other than simply getting out played by more people and better tactics, right?

Level 1

Whats your clan? OpFor? *heads off to the search widget*

Level 31
Highlighted

Yeah, people are very quick to cry 'CHEAT' nowadays. Are you Xbox or PS? If Xbox, I'll keep an eye out for the tag, see if me and mine cant slow you all down a little for everyone elses sakes

Level 31

Studios