CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Re: CLAN WARS CLAN BOOSTING PLEASE READ

in reply to lonogottagun

I agree that something needs to be implemented to ensure a level playing field for all. Then it remains just a bit of fun win or lose.

A team in our clan wars division capped a node in what seemed like minutes and they had to remove the occupying team which means you need double the wins if your clan is starting from zero. We also found out that this team have 27 members when the other divisions clans all have less than 10. Ok that doesn't mean they are all active but it's hard to compete against those odds.

My clan were holding 5 nodes for a couple of days then these guys started up and wiped the floor with all of us. In 24 hours they are 60 cp's ahead of us. We're in second place around 70 cp's in front of the third place team. As soon as a node is capped by any other team these guys seem to be able to cap it in very little time.

Level 4

in reply to lonogottagun

I can confirm this is happening also in the clan I just left do to these facts of exploiting. Also using mod controllers and threatening members with bodily harm if they got reported. SHC is the abreviation for the clan and yes the did this tonight. Those in party chat where blue and the rest came in as white names when folks left. This is exploiting and cheating like they did in the london clan war when they took 1st place. They should be stripped of all wins and winnings ect. I am not ashamed to mention them because #1 I do NOT nor will NOT promote cheating and will NOT allow it in my new clan or they will be removed and reported to COD. I am tired of busting my ass and working hard to gain what I gained, but to watch this clan cheat I had to leave like 10 others did cuz we had enough. I will not be banned for their stupidity nor will I have any part of it and that is why I left.

It's truly not fair to anyone who is working hard to win and NOT cheating, but for jackwagons like this SHC clan they need stopped asap. Since Just normal playaz took their nodes its St8t hardcore plans to take revenge. What does that mean I got NO clue as I am not part of them anymore. It also is only fair that we are allowed to post those who are cheating and exploiting since we all paid money for this game and we worked our tails off to level only to find out the clan was actually cheating and exploiting. The rules need changed and those involved need a perma ban!

Allowing us to call them out is a serious clue and a note to other clans in clan wars and community so no one plays against them. If it hurts them so be it, you cheat you lose that simple. So COD and ect. allow us to call em out as its the right thing to do!

I worked hard for my money to buy this game and I'll be damned if I pay the price for a cheating clan, hell I don't even know how to boost or exploit as I am here just to play and have fun cuz its ONLY a game, but folks like this ruin it for everyone who is out to have a good time and have fun. No Shame No Blame here, its the truth!

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to lonogottagun

This is exactly what happened to my clan in Diamond Division. The 1st place team took out nodes and capped them within minutes even passing a few teams on other nodes that had 60 wins on a 72 cap node. This exploit is unbelievable and it makes me angry that clans are getting away with it and rewarded for it.

Level 16

in reply to XxKillerKev77xX

They probably will not even make these fixes. They have not even fixed app issues. They have not fixed any of the major issues. My clan is winning our war right now and we are working so hard to keep it because you can tell clans are using this method to boost. I even have to Xbox One and they are doing it there on dedicated servers. And how do we report these cheaters? We can't at all cause there lobbies are full of there clan mates who are not going to turn them in. When is this stuff going to be fixed? Will it ever be fixed? So aggravated right now I personally don;t think they will be wasting anymore time, resources, or money on Ghost on the 360 since they all ready made there millions on this unfinished game. why even release the game on the 360 if they were going to crap out on its community!

Level 3

in reply to XxKillerKev77xX

Bumping this thread because this is a pretty serious issue.

Level 4

in reply to Zeph_

BUMP..I'm sooooo pissed right now. This might explain a lot of things in the last couple of clan wars we've had. The human mind is so devious. These D Bags who want something for nothing are really ruining this game and every COD before this one.

This is just sad because now I have to share this information with the rest of my clan and now they probably won't try as hard in the next clan war

Level 5

in reply to DjDUB_UK

If you suspect something, contact Beachhead. They dont condone cheating and they will come down on clans found guilty as charged.

Level 31

in reply to Bielsalmighty

how there website has no contact information?

Level 1

in reply to CrazyGoose1

Twitter. Contact them via Twitter.

Level 31

in reply to Bielsalmighty

Candice has responded by report in game.everyone knows that doesn't work.  They just want us to get ps4 & move on.  They don't care about integrity of their work.  As a military member i find them a little of a disgrace in work ethics.

Level 4

Studios