Call of Duty Ghosts app Questions

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Highlighted

Call of Duty Ghosts app Questions

Is the call of duty app needed for clan leaders to lead there clans? Will the call of duty app be available for androids and tablets? Is the app needed to be in a clan? Is the app needed to be able to chat with your clan? If you have the answers to these questions or your own questions please posts them.

Level 2
22 REPLIES

Re: Call of Duty Ghosts app Questions

in reply to HunterSniper

HunterSniper wrote:

Is the call of duty app needed for clan leaders to lead there clans? Will the call of duty app be available for androids and tablets? Is the app needed to be in a clan? Is the app needed to be able to chat with your clan? If you have the answers to these questions or your own questions please posts them.

yes.

you can also access the features on a pc/laptop

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi
whats the link to the web page cause i can't find it anywhere
Level 1

in reply to Maccabi

yeh me too cos you CANNOT access it on ANY computer  according to google & COD - ONLY THE APP

Level 13

in reply to Maccabi

how? it try blue stacks but dont work

Level 1

in reply to HunterSniper

Is the COD Mobile App needed? No, though it is highly recommended for a clan leader.

Will it be on Android Phones: Yes

Will it be on Android Tablets: No (though it's possible you can put the APK on it and it will still work, just not formatted for a tablet)

Is the app needed to be in a clan? No, you can use the website.

Is the app needed to be able to chat with your clan? Not sure, they haven't demoed any chatting and "readying up" on the PC but I'm assuming you will be able to do that.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

LifeSong1 wrote:

Is the app needed to be able to chat with your clan? Not sure, they haven't demoed any chatting and "readying up" on the PC but I'm assuming you will be able to do that.

The app allows you to send messages to clan mates and to send out messages when you want to party up

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Yes, the app does, but the question was whether you needed the app. I'm not sure if those 2 features are available outside of the app which is what I was trying to explain. I know you can do it in the app as that has already been demonstrated.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

Is the COD App available yet? had a look for it the other day but couldnt see anything

Level 5

in reply to Project-VAG-DAN

No, it won't be out till November 5th.

Level 33

Studios