Call of Duty Ghosts app Questions

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Highlighted

Re: Call of Duty Ghosts app Questions

in reply to Kernulka

I am having the same problem. Is this going to be addressed? I would very much like it to become available because I cannot download it to my aging smartphone due to space issues.

Level 1

in reply to Kernulka

I have talked to Activision, IW and sent messages to Beachhead to no replies.  It seems that they are not worried about fixing this junk app.  I guess we are supposed to go out and purchase tablets that will be compatible with the app.  If you look on the reviews for it, the latest are all negative.  As long as Activision or IW won't push Beachhead, then we are just out.

Also, it seems that both Activision and IW have no desire to make our information available on PC which really sucks!!  Not much we can do here without any support.  All of our complaints are falling on deaf ears.

Level 4

in reply to HunterSniper

This is a shame, kept tract fine up until Ghosts on one PC w/Elite, and really don't want to separate? Sure can't put this stuff on anything else...all Business. (Not allowed) Can they make it so it works on other OS,Linux & Windows 7 or before?  Just wanted to keep track in one place in Elite like was doing until now, just on the PC? Some people have a real life and don't need more distractions. Would like to play more, not waste any time on any more apps? This Blows!

Level 1

Studios