Captured all Nodes within 27 hrs!

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Captured all Nodes within 27 hrs!

Folks, just to share the joy:

After 27 hrs in total (inculding a very decent portion of sleep and other non COD leisure activities) my clan (Steyr Panthers) captured all 10 Nodes in the current Clan war.

Gratitude to the 5 clan members who worked tirelessly to achieve this.

The app is working flawlessly, no issues with matchmaking.

Now another portion of sleep then defending our nodes.

Courage to all other players. Enjoy the campaign!!!

Best,

Steyr Panthers

Level 2
7 REPLIES

Re: Captured all Nodes within 27 hrs!

in reply to NoMoreMyFriend-S

you will get more capture points if you let clans take them and recapture, its what my clan does.

Level 10

in reply to Kill2StayCranke

understand the concept, but we are just a few work horses and cannot take the time trying to recapture nodes for the points. we have over 200 points and the second clan has 10. lost one node last night, defending the others pretty well.

Happy with the result should we win (which I do not doubt) and the emblems we get.

Have a good one!

Level 2

in reply to Kill2StayCranke

Kill2StayCranked - but, if you defend EVERY node, nobody is even getting any CP so you will win anyhoo

Level 5

Congratulations. There is an emblem earned for capping all nodes. Well worth the effort. Might as well go for it while you have a chance.

Level 18

We have 411cp to 109 for the 2nd place team. Gotta just keep capping

Level 3

in reply to im0doin0it

Nice. My clan did the same thing. 6-8 of us got on @ 2pm when the war started and knocked out every node. It was our first time in Gold division and thought we would have more fight against us but after the first two days we have been on cruise control and taking a nice break. Currently have 322CP. Second place hasnt even broke 100 yet.

Level 1

in reply to Coreyls18

congrats!

we lost 3 nodes since we are down to 2, for some hours 3 to defend; all others are either out of town or otherwise engaged and cannot support.

It will still be way enough to win this war. Second Clan has less than 10% of the CP we earned already. Technically we can sit back and do nothing and still win, but we want to win holding 5 nodes to get the emblem.

working hard to defend the ramining 7 nodes.

All the  best!!

Level 2

Studios