Clan Emblem Editor

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Clan Emblem Editor

I am not able to edit the clan emblem properly. All I can do is add logos, move them and change colour. I cannot make them bigger/smaller or rotate them.

Is it not fully functional yet?

Level 5
13 REPLIES

Re: Clan Emblem Editor

in reply to Rob12111

you can make them bigger or smaller you have to grab the corner of the outline its hard but its possible

Level 16

in reply to PainofJustice
Level 5

in reply to Rob12111

you know when you click on a picture ur using and a box comes around it you have to grab any corner of that and then you can make the picture selected bigger or smaller

Level 16

in reply to PainofJustice

I was able to use all of the different tools to change sizes, rotate, flip and double up emblems, I had not troubles after I deleted and downloaded the app during the second try. I believe the app still needs work and adjustments. You could try using a stylist pen since there is a lot of fine detail in creating emblems.

Level 1

in reply to Rob12111

Hi there, I have found that they still need to do some tweaks to the new Ghost app, Try deleting the app and re-downloading it to your mobile devise. I'm having trouble viewing my profile with out being kicked from the app but I finally finished my clan emblem. Do you by chance know if there is anyway to post our clan emblem so it is viewable from the Xbox 360 console under our squad? I thought that it would automatically post to our clan and I'm not sure if the app is still has glitches or if the clan emblem is not supposed to be viewed by all of our opponents. Thank you and hope the deleting the app and re-downloading helps.

Level 1

in reply to TweekerDan
Level 5

in reply to Rob12111

any way to create clan emblem without using a mobile device

Level 1

in reply to Assertedbowl

I was able to do it on a Windows 8 PC running the app.  It was much easier.  I'm sure it would also be much easier doing it running the app on an Ipad or Surface.

Level 23

in reply to jnikoley

how did you get the app on your computer/laptop ??????

Level 1

Studios