Clan Members not working correctly

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Clan Members not working correctly

Yesterday we had 2 new members in the clan, and on the app they show up on the Roster. In-game it shows we now are 4 members, but when clicking Roster they don't show.

On the app they show up on the roster, but if you click the members they have another clan listed, and they are on their roster aswell. So they don't give Clan XP when playing with them.

Please fix this?

Level 2
4 REPLIES

Re: Clan Members not working correctly

in reply to LTG_Lehto-FUCAP

Yes i am having the same problem but my only way of thinking round this, is to wait maybe a day or two because Call Of Duty Black Ops II had the same problem but with the clan tags in game but because cod has never had a in game version to run a clan, this maybe the same problem as Black Ops II but with a clan. And if that still doesn't work then i would suggest checking if they are already in a clan, and also i have realized that the people who have never had cod elite and sign up to it via game on COD Ghosts menu show up on the rooster fine? Please tell me if this helps!

Level 1

in reply to Alexrennie1999

We have already waited a day with no changes.

They left their clan before joining this, but the system still says they are in their old one.

Level 2

in reply to LTG_Lehto-FUCAP

This is a known issue that is occuring where people are somehow in 2 different clans. The app recognizes them as being in one clan and the game recognizes them as being in another clan. See #17 in the thread below:

http://community.callofduty.com/message/414852149#414852149

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

Thank you. I hope they will fix this soon so the clan can actually earn the "promised" XP.

Level 2

Studios