Clan War Patch Not Working Question?

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Clan War Patch Not Working Question?

I have been in my clan since the release of the game. During the last day of the last clan war our president raged at a bunch of members not playing or playing the wrong game type and kicked them. He accidentally kicked me as well. He added me back later that night (i was at work so the war had already ended). Now while playing last night I noticed I do not have any patches earned for the 2nd war but the other members do. I thought I read here before that the patches belong to the clan and not the person? So wouldnt I have access to these patches as well? Thanks in advance!

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Clan War Patch Not Working Question?

in reply to evil_dr_porkcho

Clan Leveling patches belong to the clan. If kicked, you lose them. Once back in, you receive them back.

Clan War patches belong to the player. If kicked before the clan war ended, you will not receive them. If you come back to the clan after the war ended, you still will not receive them.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to mwfan55

I am referencing the finishing in the top three patch (dusk til dawn and pirate booty I believe). If these are clan patches as you said I should have received them back, correct? Or as your second statement reads, because I was no part of the clan at the end of that war I am not entitled to that unlock?

Level 1

in reply to evil_dr_porkcho

Because you were not in the clan at the end of the clan war you will not receive these patches.

Level 18

Studios