Clan Wars Map

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Re: Clan Wars Map

in reply to indigirl1

sorry that should say they AREN'T going to put a clan of 150 against a clan of 15

Level 1

in reply to indigirl1

i know there are other ways to level up! thats not what im saying!!! i dont care about some dumb game mode. im tired of paying alot of money and having things just plain out not work!, thats all!

What if i wanted to try to win or achieve patches from clan wars?  i shouldnt care that i cant?  i shouldnt care that its a COMPETITIVE game mode and it works for some and not others?  that doesnt seem very fair at all. 

Level 11

in reply to appledaniel

So you miss you on this week, in 7 days they will have another clans wars and you can compete then for two weeks to win patches and bonuses. Give them time to work out the bugs. We didn't pay for Clan Wars we paid to play Ghosts, Clan Wars is a bonus and the app is free

Level 1

in reply to indigirl1

hey its not my fault they decided to put a 1/3 of the game and info on some app!  Some people cant even use that app at all!, i paid for what was advertised to get me to buy the game! and its not working!, but yet works for others, thats where it becomes unfair!  and thats the same line of crap they kept telling us when it didnt work on mw3. they just kept saying it will work very soon, and dont worry, well 2 months went by and it never worked!, our clan was stuck at level 34 for the last 2 months of the game, and we could not even try to get to level 50!, yea thats cool!

Level 11

in reply to appledaniel

I just got a response back from Beachhead on twitter, they are trying to get this issue resolved asap.
I totally get your frustration, in my clan I'm the only one with access so we are out until it comes up, but all we can do it wait it out..is there someone else in your clan that has access through their tablet or phone?

Level 1

in reply to indigirl1

no i have no other ways. was lucky enough that it worked on a phone, i dont have a tablet, etc. i have a pc, but not windows 8.1, i have a surface, but not the right one. There are many people who dont have any access to the "app" what so ever. i feel bad for them, it should be included in the game.

Level 11

in reply to appledaniel

I don't disagree with you a pc or in game app would have been great for everyone to use, not everyone can have a phone and/or tablet. But some how I think we would probably be seeing the same issues or something similar. It's technology, no matter how much it is tested behind the scenes on launch almost always something fails, even if the end user doesn't see it.

Level 1

in reply to indigirl1

well its a bummer that it has happened to me now twice, and the first time it happened it did not get fixed fast, it took over two months, meanwhile many other clans were playing and entering competitions, we could not do a thing. i just have bad luck, have my whole life, i guess i should be used to this kind of stuff by now.

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to appledaniel

You do understand that we're TELLING YOU WHAT GAME MODES TO PLAY so you CAN COMPETE in clan wars right?

Level 1

in reply to STB-CTANDC

and YOU dont get it do you?  i know what people have said.  Just look at my posts to why im upset.  I shouldnt have to "rig" my way thru finding out what game modes to play!!!, my app should work! it should for everyone and not just some!!!  and this happened to me before! and all this same stuff was said to me, like it was no big deal, and it will be fixed fast, no problem!, well it wasent!!, it didnt work for me for 2 months , but yet worked for others!, im just tired of things not working!  in a week i dont want to have to come on here and find out what game modes to play again, then again after 2 weeks, and then again in another 2 weeks, then have to tell every member of my clan numerous times, what to play!!!!  its easy to say crap to people when yours works fine!! but when your the guy that gets screwed everytime, it starts to bother you!!

Level 11

Studios