Clan Wars Schedule - in the middle of a work week?

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Re: Clan Wars Schedule - in the middle of a work week?

in reply to Bielsalmighty

They are still working things out with the clan wars (determining length, fine tuning the matching of clans, etc). They aren't doing this to favor any particular region, they are doing it at 12PM PT because that is a prime time for them to be able to release it as they are all in the office working on it and can more easily address any issues that may arise. As already said, there will ALWAYS be someone complaining about the start time even when randomized. I 100% agree that there needs to be some randomness to the start times [I edited and removed part of my post due to making unfair assumptions...]

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

When did I say it was unfair for me personally? I'm a Londoner. Some people are capable of compassion y'know, not every complaint is entirely self centred.

Level 31
Highlighted

in reply to Bielsalmighty

I apologize...I should not have responded the way I did. I'm just frustrated with all the complaints about the start time (though I do realize they are justified). Sorry for my unprofessional response. I 100% agree that it needs to be more random and I hope more people continue to emphasize this to them.

To be honest, I highly doubt it will become more random. Clan Ops were NEVER randomized and always favored US more than anything...despite all the complaints about it. I truly hope they are, but I don't have a ton of faith in Beachhead.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

No worries mate. Maybe they'll start grouping clans together by region. That seems to be the easiest and fairest way for all. As much as I'd like to square off with people from across the world, time differences will always be a major factor.

I do hope they continue to tweak, improve and expand on Clan Wars. This has properly rejuvenated my interest in Ghosts, and its nice to have some variety in the gametypes I play. As much as I love HCKC, I've had a blast playing SnR etc

Level 31

in reply to LifeSong1

LifeSong1 wrote:

As already said, there will ALWAYS be someone complaining about the start time and how it doesn't favor them. I agree that there needs to be some randomness to the start times, but no need to accuse them of purposefully making it unfair for you.

Assumption is a bad trait.

The fact both of us have complained to BH about the start times shows we are not complaining for ourselves but out of a desire to make the clan wars fairer.

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

I know you guys are trying to encourage this for everyone's sake so I apologize.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

LifeSong1 wrote:

I know you guys are trying to encourage this for everyone's sake so I apologize.

No need to apologize for anything. You were right, it doesn't matter when the start time is there will always be someone that will complain. You didn't mean it in a bad way, basically everyone has a life and a different schedule. There is no way to please everyone around the world, let alone everyone in the USA.

Level 18

in reply to mwfan55

Sadly, the days of truly international face-offs are still a pipe dream

Level 31

in reply to I-am-JUBEE1

Find clan members from different places that play at different times.  Or you could just find a woman that don't mind paying the bills and get that jump on the wars. LOL's

Level 2

Studios