Clan Wars starting early

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Clan Wars starting early

Sorry this may be a silly question, but I was expecting our Diamond Division to start in the next twenty minutes, now I may of gotten the times wrong I just assumed it was the same format as last Clan Wars but last night I checked and it wouldn't let me check the map and had the ceasefire countdown in effect. now I get on this morning the countdown is still there but one team has already captured nodes. Now again this could be my fault but the app seemed to confirm the start time for me yesterday but now it seems a team has already started, if anyone could shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Tomb

Level 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Clan Wars starting early

in reply to TOMBER1
Solution
‎17-05-2014 03:58 PM

Yes it did start yesterday .. the starts dates are listed in the news feed on the app as well... Yeah last time they only did a two day diamond they went back to three days for this one.

Level 75
3 REPLIES

in reply to TOMBER1

I Just checked beachhead twitter and I didn't see anything about it starting early for the est which starts in about 7 minutes from now.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

Sorry to be clearer did CW start yesterday? I was under the impression it started today, prob my mistake.

Level 5

in reply to TOMBER1
Solution
‎17-05-2014 03:58 PM

Yes it did start yesterday .. the starts dates are listed in the news feed on the app as well... Yeah last time they only did a two day diamond they went back to three days for this one.

Level 75

Studios