Clan wars every other week again?

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Clan wars every other week again?

I and others in my clan need to request time off from work. It sucks it was pushed off a week since that screws up planning out work schedules.

Will next clan wars be every other week again or is was this one just pushed by one week, but not the others? In other words, is the next regular one April 30 or May 7?

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Clan wars every other week again?

in reply to Idenimity

They do not have an official schedule the trend has been every other week and this time they decided to push it another week for Easter . So you can go with the trend but there is no guarantee that they will stay with it. 

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

But they do have some sort of official schedule. They mentioned as much on Feb 10, saying "From that point, those Clan Wars will resume every other week"

Call of Duty® Clan Wars Upcoming Schedule – Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond

Level 1

in reply to Idenimity

IIf you read that it is very vague and it shows a trend like I have stated , I will stick with my first response .  " some sort of " is not an official schedule otherwise we would have had clan wars on Easter or they would have out it out much sooner. Either way it is up to you what you do.

Level 75

in reply to Idenimity

Well it wasn't so vague that we didn't know the trend they had when it was posted two months ago. I just want a similar mention if it'll be every other week now or resume the last schedule.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Idenimity

It should be every other week now for the most part. The only reason last week was skipped was due to Easter. From now on expect it to go to the regular flow. You can probably plan 2 wars ahead but I wouldn't go much further.    

Level 3

Studios