Clan wars reward emblems not unlocking. and one obvious clan wars flaw.

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Clan wars reward emblems not unlocking. and one obvious clan wars flaw.

Has anyone else had the three emblems for clan wars unlock yet? After the first wars we unlocked the three most people have, but in emblem editor they are not unlocked. Anyone else had this issue and possibly had it fixed?

ALSO... The most Obvious and damaging clan wars flaw is obviously that once the wars starts... You can ADD as many new members as you want and tip the scales in your favor. So if you start in a fair 7 person clans wars... before you know it one of the teams is well over 10 people and you could either match them, or stick it out and play the wars at a severe disadvantage.

Im not sure how they could fix the clan member adding problem... but there should be some fix for that. Other than that, I feel the clan wars is working out alright. Should be noted we've won twice now with 7-8 player groups, so I'm probably biased. Re: To InfinityWard, SledgeHammer Games, Beachheadstudios and all COD Fans!!

Level 1
Likes: 0
Posts: 5
Registered: ‎06-04-2013
9 REPLIES

Re: Clan wars reward emblems not unlocking. and one obvious clan wars flaw.

in reply to Hawkpantherrokk

Emblems still locked for me !?

Level 5
Likes: 26
Posts: 147
Registered: ‎30-06-2013
Highlighted

Re: Clan wars reward emblems not unlocking. and one obvious clan wars flaw.

in reply to Hawkpantherrokk

Hawkpantherrokk wrote:



Has anyone else had the three emblems for clan wars unlock yet? After the first wars we unlocked the three most people have, but in emblem editor they are not unlocked. Anyone else had this issue and possibly had it fixed?




I have been asking about this for a while. Nothing yet, all they said was that they are working on an update for the APP. Today I saw a new update for the APP, downloaded, still locked.

Level 18
Likes: 172
Posts: 970
Registered: ‎21-04-2012

Re: Clan wars reward emblems not unlocking. and one obvious clan wars flaw.

in reply to mwfan55

Dont you get any XP at all to the clan for participating and winning clan wars?

Level 1
Likes: 0
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎23-09-2012

Re: Clan wars reward emblems not unlocking. and one obvious clan wars flaw.

in reply to rostovtsev

rostovtsev wrote:



Dont you get any XP at all to the clan for participating and winning clan wars?


NO, you don't get any clan XP. They may offer it in the future but not now.

Level 18
Likes: 172
Posts: 970
Registered: ‎21-04-2012

Re: Clan wars reward emblems not unlocking. and one obvious clan wars flaw.

in reply to mwfan55

mwfan55 wrote:




rostovtsev wrote:



Dont you get any XP at all to the clan for participating and winning clan wars?



NO, you don't get any clan XP. They may offer it in the future but not now.


That is not entirely true... If you play clan wars with your members you are earning clan xp while participating in clan wars.

Level 15
Likes: 129
Posts: 658
Registered: ‎14-09-2011

Re: Clan wars reward emblems not unlocking. and one obvious clan wars flaw.

in reply to tallowby

Actually, mwfan55 is correct as the question was whether you get it for "participating and winning clan wars". You don't get XP for participating and you don't get XP for winning, you only get Clan XP by playing in multiplayer games together (whether it is during a clan war or not). I know it is semantics, just clarifying based on the initial question.

Level 33
Likes: 815
Posts: 2197
Registered: ‎28-11-2012

Re: Clan wars reward emblems not unlocking. and one obvious clan wars flaw.

in reply to tallowby

tallowby wrote:




mwfan55 wrote:




rostovtsev wrote:



Dont you get any XP at all to the clan for participating and winning clan wars?



NO, you don't get any clan XP. They may offer it in the future but not now.



That is not entirely true... If you play clan wars with your members you are earning clan xp while participating in clan wars.


My statement was ENTIRELY true. It's a given any time you play with your clan members you get clan xp. Nothing new on that at all.  There is NO bonus clan xp awarded for winning a clan war or for placing in a clan war.

Level 18
Likes: 172
Posts: 970
Registered: ‎21-04-2012

Re: Clan wars reward emblems not unlocking. and one obvious clan wars flaw.

in reply to Hawkpantherrokk

Season 3 Starting and STILL the emblems are locked... Such an annoying little problem. How can there be no fix by now?

Level 1
Likes: 0
Posts: 5
Registered: ‎06-04-2013

Re: Clan wars reward emblems not unlocking. and one obvious clan wars flaw.

in reply to Hawkpantherrokk

Operations haven't worked for over a month and still no fix for that. They are a bit slow in fixing some of these issues...not sure why but it is rather typical of IW to be honest...they've always been a bit slower in fixing things in their games (IMO). My guess is they don't see Operations and Emblems as mission critical and thus they are not a top priority for them to fix.

Level 33
Likes: 815
Posts: 2197
Registered: ‎28-11-2012

Studios