Clans Trailer Discussion

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Clans Trailer Discussion

There is now a huge FAQ up on callofduty.com covering everything you need to know about clans and a link to register or reserve your clan name for Ghosts.

you can find it here.

I don't know about you guys but really looking forward to this now

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/blog/2013/10/10/call-of-duty-g...

Level 75
9 REPLIES

Re: Clans Offical FAQ and Early reserving of your Clan name.

in reply to Maccabi

Thanks for this mac, dont suppose you know if there is anyway to undo changes before the game launches?

Wasnt paying attention and registered a new clan name instead of reserving my original clan and cant find anyway of undoing my error

Level 8

in reply to surridge1990

surridge1990 wrote:

Thanks for this mac, dont suppose you know if there is anyway to undo changes before the game launches?

Wasnt paying attention and registered a new clan name instead of reserving my original clan and cant find anyway of undoing my error

Erm you got me there I think you might be better off asking @ATVIAssist on this one if this doesnt work ...

Try changing your original clans leader (obviously to someone you trust) and once that's updated it "should" then let them reserve the clan name as they are the clan leader.

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

No worries, created a new account for it, was going to start a new account for ps4 anyway because i dont use any of my old registered email accounts anymore anyway, this just gave me a reason to do it before ghosts was released

Level 5

in reply to Maccabi

I'm looking forward to these changes. This throws a big wrench into my website plans, but I can make that work just fine .

I like the idea of cross platform, but if you don't have a few people playing on the other platform, they won't be able to help much. For example, if the majority of my clan is on the Xbox (which it is) and I have a few members playing on Playstation then it becomes more difficult for the Playstation players to earn points as they won't have as many members to team up on to earn points with.

Either way, I'm excited about this and am looking forward to getting Ghosts and playing with my clan.

BTW - I'm rather frustrated that they are putting this on Android phones but not Tablets. I would highly prefer to use my tablet for this over my phone...

Level 33

in reply to Maccabi

Not sure if anyones seen yet but looks like they could have given away another new gamemode in that video,

Look at roughly 1:17 towards the top left of the displayed map and you'll see "Hunted"

Level 5

Re: Clans FAQ/Trailer Discussion

in reply to Project-VAG-DAN

Project-VAG-DANO wrote:

Not sure if anyones seen yet but looks like they could have given away another new gamemode in that video,

Look at roughly 1:17 towards the top left of the displayed map and you'll see "Hunted"

hunter has been shown as a name in previous trailers... it was the two hc modes that caught my eye though

Level 75

Re: Clans FAQ/Trailer Discussion

in reply to Maccabi

HC TDM and HC KC? or am i missing something

Level 5

Re: Clans Trailer Discussion

in reply to Maccabi

Changed title and also moved this to our new Clan sub-forum.

Re: Clans Trailer Discussion

in reply to Maccabi

I'm excited to get rolling with this clan stuff. These are some giant leaps forward with connecting with clan members. Just hope all the stat gathering is accurate. Thats a lot of info to keep track of.

Level 75

Studios