Clans finishing on 0CP are not included on DD consolation prizes per Twitter! I think the consolation pool just got alot emptier!

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Highlighted

Clans finishing on 0CP are not included on DD consolation prizes per Twitter! I think the consolation pool just got alot emptier!

Level 2
5 REPLIES

Re: Clans finishing on 0CP are not included on DD consolation prizes per Twitter! I think the consolation pool just got alot emptier!

in reply to Flyno52

i think that will make some people happy. i know alot of people were upset about the # of people getting warcry

Level 6

Re: Clans finishing on 0CP are not included on DD consolation prizes per Twitter! I think the consolation pool just got alot emptier!

in reply to Flyno52

This is a good thing.

MrL
Level 1

in reply to Flyno52

GGood to hear. In my clan war only 3 clans got points and the third barely got any.

Level 4

in reply to psychomaggot105

What is OCP?

Level 14

in reply to aaces101

zero capture points

Level 3

Studios