[Closed] **Recruiting Clan Members for: TheEliteSoldiers on PlayStation [Skilled, Dedicated and Loyal]**

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Re: Closed **Recruiting Clan Members for: TheEliteSoldiers (Everyone is Welcome!)**

in reply to TheJadster

Oh im sorry. I dont know what happened. Im not in the clan anymore. Please invite me back. I was enjoying your clan and I was ready for clan wars.

Level 1

Re: Closed **Recruiting Clan Members for: TheEliteSoldiers (Everyone is Welcome!)**

in reply to bigballa21

Damn it, I will accept you in just a sec. I don't know what happened. I just need to find a player to get rid of from inactivity.

Level 4

in reply to TheJadster

Ok..My PSN is Nukavelt incase you dont know.

Level 1

Re: **Recruiting Clan Members for: TheEliteSoldiers (Everyone is Welcome!)**

in reply to TheJadster

invite please

PS3  waxsed

thanks

Level 1

in reply to WAXZESD

Hey,

I am sorry but I can not accept anymore people into the clan as we are just filled up. I will try and see if I can make room from inactive players but I can't guarantee this. Sorry but I will see what I can do.

Level 4

in reply to TheJadster

I would like to join

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to TheJadster

Ps4

Level 1

in reply to bclsportsman27

Hi,

I will accept your application if I can make room from inactive players as we are full at the moment. Sorry but I will do my best and see what I can do.

Level 4

in reply to TheJadster

Ok I play everyday. I'm very active in the game. Thanx slot.

Level 1

in reply to TheJadster

I was active every day to and I got kicked and was enjoying your clan psn is christap18

Level 1

Studios