DIAMOND DIVISION - MAXIMUM LEVEL CLAN RECRUITING (360 - AUS/NZ)

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

DIAMOND DIVISION - MAXIMUM LEVEL CLAN RECRUITING (360 - AUS/NZ)

BizR

Note: If you are not from AUS/NZ on 360, please skip to the section in red as we have a way for you to play and win diamond clan wars with us

About us:

across a heap of game modes. So far we have won all but one clan war, two of those wins earning us war cry gear in diamond. As a clan we strive to win and as the title says we're level 25. We were the first clan within Australia to reach this maximum level.

What we are looking for:

*Someone who is friendly and can possibly lead a team

*Generally good players who won't lose games when playing in a party

*Players with a mic and/or the Call of Duty app

*If you think you can help us out or would like to apply, leave a post in this forum and we will get back to you! *

For players not within our region or console: As a console we strive to win. If you believe you can help us do this but don't play on our console or region, there is a way for you to still win with us. BizR are also looking for teams of 4 - 6 players from any console or region that meet our PDT time slot. If you have a team, or a group of friends you would like to be considered for BizR please let us know. Keep in mind if you are not within our region or console, we are only accepting teams if you fall under those circumstances.

Looking forward to playing with you all!

- Malbyyy

Level 1
41 REPLIES

Re: Diamond Division - Maximum Level Clan Recruiting

in reply to xMalby

By myself but hit me up psn is W1Kud

Level 1

in reply to W1KUD

Sorry guys, like I said in the post we aren't recruiting individuals. We are looking for a team of guys who already know eachother preferably in real but if not it's okay. We do this to ensure they can all be online for the whole clan war. Since we've already don't all the hard work getting the clan here, we have to be careful as to who we let in as diamond is competitive.

Level 1

in reply to xMalby

I'm on ps3, can I join? My PSN is gunot_soldier187

Level 1

in reply to JNXXX

Same thing as I said to the poster above you.

Level 1

in reply to xMalby

wait did i understand that right if i have some friends with who im playing regularly 4-6(most of the time clan v clan ) you can add me to the clan with them? i would like to do that but we are from europe if thats not a problem for you. I already won a diamond clanwars. im swiss and my friends most from uk. Like to hear something from you my name is Z-KAGAMI-Z kd is 2.4.

Z-KAGAMI-Z

Level 1

in reply to Z_KAGAMI_Z

Hey there, if you guys can play in the 7 - 11 PDT time zone for all three sessions then we would consider it yes.

Level 1

in reply to xMalby

Smoooookeyyyyy and Borkymetal, we play together regularly as we are Gamebattles Doubles partners. If you wanted, we could join and play with any other 2-4 man group that wanted to join. My gamertag "Smoooookeyyyyy" has 5 O's and 5 Y's.

Level 1

in reply to SigmaChiEtaAlph

Hey,

were really looking for a team to organise themselves. Mainly because we think you guys will work better if you organise your own team. Do you know any others you could possibly play with? Like another 3 or 4?

Level 1

in reply to xMalby

i want to join so can you add me on psn kopren. Add me to clan plz

Level 1

Studios