Diamond Cheating

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Diamond Cheating

Is the roster lock not working? We are in a clan of 5 in diamond. Yesterday when we started everything seemed normal. I noticed one clan was capping quite fast so i checked there roster which had 6 members. It wasn't as noticeable until today when they started steamrolling everything. Putting 8 wins on dom and 4 on search in the same amount of time it took us to play one game. Went back and checked there roster which is now at 14 and I honestly believe all the wins are counting. Is there any way to report this clan? They now control the entire board with no chance of us taking anything.

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Diamond Cheating

in reply to b_pro

Stop crying

Level 2

in reply to b_pro

If you believe a clan is boosting then take a screen shot of your divisions leader board and report it to beachhead twitter and treybeachhead twitter.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

Why would you report it to them? According to their twitter they're digital/mobile services

Level 6

in reply to UnicronHound

Beachhead is who runs clan wars and who run the app ,,, go ahead and read some off of the treybeachhead twitter and you will see that is why.  and if you read some of the beachhead twitter you will see how it covers clan wars.

Level 75

Studios