Diamond Division Leaderboards, point system question

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Diamond Division Leaderboards, point system question

The leaderboards finally came out. Does anyone know how they point system works? We placed first in Diamond Division yet we are ranked in second place with 85 points. First place has 90 points. I am confused why we were awarded 85 points instead of 90.

Level 18
6 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Diamond Division Leaderboards, point system question

in reply to mwfan55

They really don't make sense to me either,me didn't see anything on twitter explaining it yet either. Definately looking for an explanation as to how it is done and why since we won our clan wars we werent given first with 90 points either

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

Please check out this new post http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200847837

Level 9

in reply to samprotagonist

I Have seen it.. From what I see for the first clan war every clan has been placed on there based on position and clan size. Not sure what I think about that since I have a small clan so even though we won we only received 80 points which already puts us behind points and gives an edge to the larger clans... Last clan wars we went on a tear winning over 30 games straight to win it.  With no seperation on the leaderboards for clan size why do the larger clans get additional points ? We could win every clan war and never break the top 100 with this scoring system. Just curious as to the logic behind it, since we all had to properly manage our clans to get there , you removed any possibility for a small clan to rise up to the top of the ranks.

Level 75

in reply to mwfan55

bonus points for larger clans "because they are harder to manage"

even something as simple as a leaderboard they manage to make flawed. They just created a biggest clan wins scoring system by roping all the clans in together,.

I give up seriously carry on clan wars

Level 75

in reply to mwfan55

Not crazy about the way the scoring is going to be determined.  I understand that since clan wars is based off of clan vs. clan, every war is going to be played out differently for every clan, they wont be given the same opportunities to score those points depending on who they are playing against so the leaderboards cant be determined by cp alone but they could have come up with a better scoring system than this.  DD needs to be rethought of as 1vs everyone else instead of 1v8.

Level 2

in reply to mwfan55

I'm waiting with anticipation to see if Beachhead get their head out of the top clans arses and start matching some of them together. They spout off about being one big family these clans so why are they kept apart, they are not affiliated to one another but Beachhead seem suck up to these guys.

If this Leaderboard system is to show a true representation of who the best clans are then to be the best you have to beat the best so come on Beachhead grow a pair and match some of these well established clans together for once.

Level 1

Studios