Diamond division and no cross platform divisions .

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Diamond division and no cross platform divisions .

So when playing in diamond and or any other league i think you should only play against players on the same console its unfair for those of us playing xbox one . being as we do not get the games as fast as other consoles due to the lack of players .

Just a thought

Level 2
27 REPLIES

Re: Diamond division and no cross platform divisions .

in reply to zcatastroph3z

zcatastroph3z wrote:

So when playing in diamond and or any other league i think you should only play against players on the same console its unfair for those of us playing xbox one . being as we do not get the games as fast as other consoles due to the lack of players .

Just a thought

Not sure where you are getting your information but playing on the Xbox One does not put you at any more of a disadvantage than anyone else. We get games just as fast as other consoles.  Where are you getting your information from? And yes, I know that Xbox One has less players than 360 and PS4, but it isn't so few that we can't get into games very fast and to the point where it is affecting any war outcome.

Level 33

Agreed. Try playing on PC. It is literally impossible to find a game in most game modes - "0 players in playlist".

Level 1

Lifelong have you paid attention to the number of players online ???

30,000 max 7,000 pacific when you get on around 6pm pacific

So it would make a difference in game when you want to find a lobby .

When your waiting 10 minutes to find a lobby on 5different hosts (from different timezones mind you ) it matters so i don't know if you game hard enough to even realize that .

The facts are listed in game so please find someone else's post to troll .

Level 2

Yes, there are fewer people on Xbox One (I acknowledged that). But I do not have to wait 10 minutes or even 2 or 3 minute usually to find a match to play in. I typically get into a lobby very quickly. If you are playing by yourself then it is very easy to get in. If you are playing in a party of 6 it can take a bit longer but not all that long (I'm almost always in a party of 2-6). Even in that party the searching for a game never takes more than 15-30 seconds to find a lobby and then the normal countdown to get the game started. Not sure why you are having 10 minute wait times, but I'm pretty sure that is not normal and not what most people are experiencing.

From what I hear the PC players have it much worse than the Xbox One players (can't confirm as I don't have it on the PC).

And yes, I do play the game quite a bit (obviously not as much as you). I'm not trolling any post. I am here to help out in the forums and to contribute. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean you need to go criticizing them and being rude. Have some respect.

Level 33

Im sorry i know when you play infected you get games fast, im talking about when your searching for lobbies other than infected and drop zone. Criticizing ? Not at all simple fact of the matter is we don't have the same amount of players playing on the xbox one and i don't think we should do cross platform .Simple i'm not here to read about your symphony of feeling .  Unless your trying to get a job with activision 1 post and keep it moving sister.

(Side note) Took you a while to come up with a rebuttal. "2 players or by myself" im talking about clan wars here .. Have you played diamond division ? Have you looked at the leaderboards ? PSN clans are winning them why cause they get games they have more people online. As i said i think it shouldn't be cross platform . You might want to get out of party chat and talk in the pub games you will learn a thing or two. 

Level 2

I play HC:TDM the most to be honest...which has much fewer people than Core TDM...yet I still have none of the issues you are referring to.

You are making a claim with no proof to back anything up. You are saying that the sole reason Xbox One clans are not at the top of the DD leaderboards is because we don't get into games as quick (your opinion).  Where's your proof that this is the reason (not proof that there are fewer people online).

Level 33

What do you want me to take screen shots of the number of players playing each game type are you high . HCTDM what a joke i remember when i first started playing . Im talking about clans in diamond not bronze come on now the proof is in front of your face pay attention on clan wars weekend . I have more than 50 guys in my clan that can all say the same thing in different timezone . Want proof visit my website www.dekay.co they will all tell you the same thing . I have friends in different clans that can tell you the same thing . As i said get out of corner camping get out of party chat and talk to the players this isn't something new . When you make it to diamond division one just one day than maybe you will understand . Game type with 586 players playing gets games fast pfft im sorry sister we dont solo in clan wars we try to win .

Level 2

For this last clan war I played on xone and had no issues getting matches in diamond division Used the est time slot.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

Guess I got lucky then I see that there were some issues for xone users during one of the time slots

Level 75

Studios