Division placement?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Division placement?

So now that the first week of Clan Wars is over and done with, I'm starting to see some of these unlockables emerge. I've seen a handful of " Dead Gnome" Patches (Qualify for Gold Division or Higher in Clan Wars).

So what exactly decides your division placement? Do you need a certain amount of capture points? Or is it a mix of ratio between number of clan members and wins? I'm not sure what exactly determines your clans placement.

Level 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Division placement?

in reply to UndeadxP
Solution
‎05-12-2013 06:47 AM

This is how division placement works:

1 - It has nothing to do with if you placed first, second, third in your division

2- It has everything to do with WINS. Your clan has to keep playing through clan wars and through out non clan war times and win. The more wins you accrue as a clan and more active you are will promote you to a higher division.

Level 18
7 REPLIES

in reply to UndeadxP

Since the new division lists and placements aren't out yet, noone really knows. The next CW is supposed to start in 36 minutes, but I've seen someplace saying it is pushed for another 8 hours (noon LA time, or 8pm LA time).

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to UndeadxP

apparently your division from last clan war will carry over to this one

Level 19

in reply to Jaliy82

Not true, we were second in our gold divison war, this one has us at silver divison.  it makes no sense what they are basing it on.

Level 1

in reply to FishCreek

Did you recruit a lot of players? Only reason why you'd be in a lower division is because there are more clans with your current numbers. We stayed the same amount and got promoted from Bronze to Silver, seen many others on here who also got promoted, you're the first to say otherwise.

Level 5

in reply to UndeadxP
Solution
‎05-12-2013 06:47 AM

This is how division placement works:

1 - It has nothing to do with if you placed first, second, third in your division

2- It has everything to do with WINS. Your clan has to keep playing through clan wars and through out non clan war times and win. The more wins you accrue as a clan and more active you are will promote you to a higher division.

Level 18

in reply to mwfan55

That would probably make the most sense. After everything was all updated, we actually were promoted to Gold Division and had 72 wins, where as the other clans we went against either didn't even play, or had a third of that at most.

Level 3

in reply to mwfan55

Perfectly answered my question

Level 4

Studios