Early Clan Registration = this page has failed to load

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Re: Early Clan Registration = this page has failed to load

in reply to Felicce

thank you it worked

Level 1

in reply to Felicce

salut, c'est selon l'humeur des modérateurs ou des serveurs qui enregistre aussi bien le nom de clan, ainsi que le marqueur...

avant j'avait un clan au nom de  "666'Dead" donc tu le voit il y a un apostrophe, mais ou je n'ai pas compris c'est quand j'ai voulu faire le marqueur, la logique était de mettre 666  ou  666'... cela ma été refusé avec ce motif ; Aucuns jurons ne sera toléré.!!  Même chez Activision ils ne comprennent pas pourquoi...

Comme j'ai reconstruit une nouvelle team, j'ai choisi un nom de clan que j'avait déjà utilisé sur MW3, et crois moi que en plein milieu du nom j'ai mis une apostrophe, et cela a été accepté tout de suite et sans problème.!

Bon jeu à toi, l'ami...

Phil.  ( HarpeScorpion04 )

Level 1

in reply to Felicce

hi, this is depending on the mood of the moderators or the server that stores both the clan name, as well as the marker ...

before I had a clan name "666'Dead" So you can see there is an apostrophe, but either I did not understand is when I wanted to make the marker, the logic was to 666 or 666 '... that I was denied with this design, No profanity will be tolerated.! Even with Activision they do not understand why ...

As I rebuilt a new team, I chose a clan name that I had used on MW3, and I think that in the middle of the name I put an apostrophe, and it was accepted immediately and without problems.!

Good game to you, my friend ...

Phil. (HarpeScorpion04)

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Felicce

We have no ' in our clan name and it still does not work.  Any other thoughts?  I think everyone would agree that Elite for the most part has been a complete fail.  It has not work right or loaded menus correctly starting back in the WaW days.......

Level 1

in reply to Felicce

Thanks.... removing the apostrophe worked for me too! Kudos.

Level 1

in reply to Felicce

Felicce, thanks for the solution,works like that...without special characters.

Merçi Beaucop¡¡¡

Level 1

in reply to Felicce

Hello everyone,

Do not panic, and do more to scare you register your Elite clan to become the long-awaited; CLAN GHOSTS, Ghost ...

The fastest and most secure browser, is "Google Chrome" ....

Before saving or attempting to save your clan, make sure your clan has ABSOLUTELY no special characters such as the apostrophe, points, or wavy line on the letters, everything accent, acute or severe (é or è) does not work, and the letters representing money, "£" or "$" or E (Euros) are case sensitive, so do not take risk, the character "&" does not work.!

The only "characters" that are accepted are simply "-" hyphen, I think it also works when it is put down, like this "_" I think the point "." could happen, you just need to test that, and maybe you will be pleasantly surprised ....

Personally, I have been very lucky because I keep my clan name I had already created on MW3, then I changed early in BO2 ..... and I returned to the clan name which is very close to my heart ...

Phil. (HarpeScorpion04)...      

Level 1

in reply to Felicce

Hello everyone,

Do not panic, and do more to scare you register your Elite clan to become the long-awaited; CLAN GHOSTS, Ghost ...

The fastest and most secure browser, is "Google Chrome" ....

Before saving or attempting to save your clan, make sure your clan has ABSOLUTELY no special characters such as the apostrophe, points, or wavy line on the letters, everything accent, acute or severe (é or è) does not work, and the letters representing money, "£" or "$" or E (Euros) are case sensitive, so do not take risk, the character "&" does not work.!

The only "characters" that are accepted are simply "-" hyphen, I think it also works when it is put down, like this "_" I think the point "." could happen, you just need to test that, and maybe you will be pleasantly surprised ....

Personally, I have been very lucky because I keep my clan name I had already created on MW3, then I changed early in BO2 ..... and I returned to the clan name which is very close to my heart ...

Phil. (HarpeScorpion04)... 

Level 1

in reply to Felicce

Ive been trying to register our clan for AGES but still no luck. ive tried every browser, every tipp n trick..EVERYTHING.

How the heck can i register our clan? so annoying that the page just keeps saying "THIS PAGE FAILED TO LOAD"

Level 6

Studios