Friendly reminder time again for diamond opt in.

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Friendly reminder time again for diamond opt in.

Dont forget that if you want to play in diamond division for this upcoming clan war to opt in before the bronze through platinum roster lock which can occur up to 24 hours before the start of the cw . So that means the opt in deadline is sometime on 6-17-2014 .. Also as previously mentioned on other threads and in the news feed on the app keep on the look out for new rules that they may be doing this time .

IF this this is your first opt in here are the directions

on the app go to the clan wars page through the menu

once at the clan wars page click on the menu button once it drops down select diamond invite

once the invite pops up select a time slot select opt in...

to verify simply go through the process of getting to the diamond invite again this time once you open it you should see a check next to the time slot that you selected---- you will have to continue through the opt in again which is fine that is just the mechanics of it---- only the clan commander and lt commanders can opt in. You need to have two first place finishes in platinum to have the diamond invite .

Level 75
8 REPLIES

Re: Friendly reminder time again for diamond opt in.

in reply to MindSpazms

Just a minor correction, but as a Lt. Commander, I cannot opt in.

Level 23

in reply to jnikoley

Thanks for the tip I went and checked my lt commander used to be able to opt in ,,, they are no longer able to it now says for the clan leader to do it .   For jnikoley making sure I Keep up with any changes

Level 75

in reply to jnikoley

Did you ever confirm if "Soldiers" can still invite members? I remember you were going to check, but I never seen if you did or not.

Level 9

in reply to KnightOwL2

I Don't remember I will ask in my clan chat if they are able to or not.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

As far as I'm aware,  they did change it so soldiers could no longer invite,  I did recently have a new clan member request to be promoted to Lt commander so they could invite a friend.

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to KnightOwL2

Ok I got some replies lt commanders can still invite and soldiers no longer have that option. 

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

Just a quick FYI, they changed the soldier invites back in Apr.  Since then, I've re-verified it with every Title Update.

Some Clans are still being blindsided by additions to their roster though.  I believe it's simply old invites being accepted.  This is why I personally only recruit by requiring recruits use the apply option in the app.  This also ensures they will have the app to be better prepared for CW, and demonstrates their commitment to the clan.  If they are in a current clan, they will have to leave their old clan to apply to ours. 

Level 23

in reply to jnikoley

Thanks guys.

I'm just starting to expand my clan a bit and wanted to make sure we didn't get unwanted members before roster locks.

Good idea on making new recruits apply via the App.

Level 9

Studios