Ghosts and Elite

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Ghosts and Elite

Why could Ghosts just not be included in with Elite? Clan and Game stats

Level 7
16 REPLIES

Re: Ghosts and Elite

in reply to jlsmith6895

Call of Duty ELiTE will slowly faze out in early 2014. Support for games like Black Ops, Black Ops II and Modern Warfare 3 will gradually disappear (player/clan stats, level, challenges, operations...).

The new Call of Duty ELiTE will be called Call of Duty (App) and it will be mostly an app only available on smartphones, tablets and in the game. It's now fully integrated within the game and one will be able to do anything he wants from the game (create/join/manage a clan...).

Level 8

in reply to mazematik

uhmm I can't manage the clan in the game. Also We can't play any clan wars. Not everyone has smart phones compatible with the app. I have an S4 and the app is not compatible. Right now many are left in the dark. I can't manage my clan. It's not fully integrated.

Level 2

in reply to Comos719

I'm in the same situation... I have an Android Samsung Galaxy and the Call of Duty App is not supported by my device.

The in-game clan section won't let me do anything except giving me basic info such as my clan level and member count.

I guess it will get fully integrated and working via a future patch but I when... I don't know.

Level 8

in reply to Comos719

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and works.

Level 1

in reply to Comos719

Clan wars is not available till 11/25.

Level 33

in reply to mazematik

Seriously ??.. Nothing PC based like the current ELITE to work on ??!! That sucks as I spend a lot of time on my PC the next day analyzing games, looking at stats and managing the clan. Now if I don't have a compatible phone or tablet.. I'm stuffed.. Well that's just great..

Level 1

in reply to Ratel_Slang

Unfortunately, Beachhead has no plans for a website version of the Call of Duty App (at least not for now).

So the only way to manage your clan and view stats is through the mobile app but not all devices are compatible with it.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus that is not supported by the app BUT I successfully installed the app by downloading the .APK file and it works great!

Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7CMRbyQIYe2Ry1oMUo1cEx1S3c/edit?usp=drive_web

It's not as good and easy to use than the ELiTE website is but you can still manage your clan even edit its emblem but it's akward and very long (edit layers, size, rotate...)

Good luck!

Level 8

in reply to jlsmith6895

There are a number of reasons why they didn't just upgrade Elite. For one they freed up all the clan names they were not being used anymore. Secondly they made it where all PlayStation and Xbox clans are now all under one system and thus they had to separate it in order to avoid naming conflicts.

As for those of you having issues with the app especially on Android you can sideload the APK file which installs the app without using the Play Store. If it works you will be able to use the application. If not you will likely need to use an Android emulator. See number 2 in the thread below:

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200791062#.UnrWZpDnYiE

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

LifeSong1 wrote:

There are a number of reasons why they didn't just upgrade Elite.

I'm aware of these reasons and I understand/respect them BUT they should allow clans to keep their past progress in MW3 and BO2 shown in ELiTE.

As the new Call of Duty App expands, it will replace Call of Duty ELiTE and this one will slowly faze out during 2014 taking away everything a lot of clans like mine achieved and unlocked (clan level, unlocks, awards, stats...).

THIS is unfair and not respectful towards loyal fans like me, my teamates and all the clans who worked as hard as we did since MW3. A lot of us bought the ELiTE Founder membership, the Premium membership (required in order to participate in challenges and operations), Season-Pass, DLCs...

This is one of the biggest letdown I've seen in many years...

Level 8

Studios