Girl Gamer Needs a Clan ;)

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Girl Gamer Needs a Clan ;)

I;m a girl my name is Amy I'm 26 yrs old my GT is Miss x Kawaii my k/d is 2.2 I'm 5th prestige i have experience in clans i have the body count camo the body count mask got 10 clan patches but i've been looking for a clan since 3 weeks ago till now also looking for a clan thats active and at least level 15+ good players, friendly people, and yes i talk time to time so msg me on XBOX ONE if i qualify or i guess on here

PS: I'm also wanting to do the diamond division to...

Level 1
21 REPLIES

Re: Girl Gamer Needs a Clan ;)

in reply to xStatusJokerx

join our clan we are super legit been an active clan for over 10+ years we are lvl 17 atm, and working towards all the camos, we also are a joint forum so ps3 side and ps4 plus xbox1 all help during clanwars, check out our website warriornation.net if interested click on join WNx under login and follow steps Make sure you put WNx in front of your name on website and say that WNxWARPAINT recruited you. Hope you join

Level 2

in reply to WNxWARPAINT

is your clan like a rank thing if u get ppl to join u get promoted

Level 1

you can get promoted by posting on our website and yes by recruiting we already have 3 girls in the clan we accept just about everyone you just have to be 13 or older. the clan is over 10 years old and has hundereds of members they cover just about every games imaginable. We are active in clanwars and going after those camos, check out our website warriornation.net

Level 2

in reply to WNxWARPAINT

so i saw your website I'm lost about the ranks lol and what level is your clan again? and how many wars have u won

Level 1

we are lvl 17 we have won at least 3 just finished in top 3 don't worry  about the ranks thing its alittle confusing but once you get use to the forums its a breeze.

Level 2

HI there I run a lvl 15 clan in plat division we are all friendly and good players on x one message me or my friend bb lov cat ahh (sorry silly name I know) or FloppyMellon919 We are trying to grow. Thanks

Level 1

in reply to benjamingo

ok but first thing hunn tell me about your clan lol

Level 1

I don't got that clan for yas, but I wish you luck on gettin it.

Level 8

in reply to WOLFGOTTAGUN

XBox?? That sucks.. We are PS3.. Well good luck in your search!!!

Level 12

Studios