Girl gamer looking for a clan! [Xbox 360]

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Girl gamer looking for a clan! [Xbox 360]

First off, yes I am a female & I am also gay in case there are any problems with that. Even though I'd hope not smh! Lol

I recently just stepped down fron owning my own clan, no one was active at all & every time we agreed to do clan wars or even game battles no one was on to participate. So here I am a free agent

Im 19 also, turning 20 in March.

My k/d is around 1.339

Im a team player & very active online.

I do have a mic but I get shy at times haha.

I've owned my own clan so I know how things work.

If you are also looking to get into game battles, I would definitely join!

If not, that's fine

i just want to join an active clan, a clan were members participate & have fun!

Reply if interested or have an opening

thanks!

Level 1
29 REPLIES

Re: Girl gamer looking for a clan! [Xbox 360]

in reply to Tashalxo

Hi Tashalxo, check out our clan, our XBOX folks would love to have you.  We're currently looking for members on all platforms, so if you have any friends you want to bring along as well, please feel free to apply.  Here is our add:

1H1K is now recruiting

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------

About Us:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------

We are a smaller, but growing clan, that enjoy competing in clan wars.  Currently we are a level 13 clan, but with your help, can grow much more.  We are a small group of gamers (currently about 15 members), most of us know each other in real life, and the rest have been playing COD together for several plus years.  We all have real lives, families, full time jobs, but enjoy playing the game as often as possible.

We are a tight knit bunch, but are looking to expand so we can become more competitive in clan wars, and we can meet more people. We primarily play core TDM, but encourage players of other game modes to join up, so we can be more competitive in those game modes as well.  Clan wars has forced us to leave our comfort zone and try other game modes, and have actually been doing pretty well with them, if you think you can help, apply!

Here are a few prerequisites, and things to consider, if you are interested in applying to our clan:

- We're not looking for people to jump ship, don't join if you're a clan jumper, we want to build relations.

- We're not all about the KD, but would really prefer people with a KD of over 1.0.

- Would love a team orientated person, that has a good sense of humor and can take a joke.

- Must be over 18 years old, and older more mature gamers are most welcome.

- Must have a MIC, as we need to be able to communicate and work together as a team.

- If you have a buddy that you want to bring along, let us know.
- Must speak English.

- Xbox players are encouraged to join as well, we only have a couple of them and would like to grow.

- We don't discriminate, female gamers are also welcome to join.

We have some new members that would love some company, so feel free to apply, we'd be happy to have you!  I appreciate your consideration, you can apply via the call of duty app, just search for:  1H1K

Have fun and win guys, as that's what it's all about!  See you on the battlefield!

- Pimply (PSN Gamer Tag)

*If you send me a message via PSN, let me know you came from the forums.

Level 2

in reply to Game_With_Me

I would love to join my gamertag is GamerGothChick

Level 1

in reply to Tashalxo

Hello, we are currently recruiting.  We have 7 and are looking to go up to 9.  We are active and typically finish in top 3 of platinum.  Your kd is not a big deal as we are win oriented.  Add me... "Sledgehammer IV" clan is "band of bros IV"

Level 11

in reply to Sledgehammer232

P.s. I'm on xbox 360. We have 4 from the states, 2 in UK and my brother is in japan. I play from 9:30 pm to 12 am thru week. More on weekend.

Level 11

in reply to Tashalxo

Looking for an Awesome Clan? TAP Is now recruiting for XBOX360!

Requirements-XBOX360 system not Playstation

- Must have a mic

-MUST be available and ready when clan wars start.

- Must be active

-KD Does not matter (Skill is not measured by KD)

-Must have COD App

-Must be chilll

To contact please click the Link below:

TAP | Facebook

OR

TAP is actively recruiting!  If you do not have FB then you can msg me directly on XBL. GT is: Akalakamelee orCJ11d7

TAP is a new clan and is looking for serious but fun players!

Hope to see you soon

Level 2

in reply to Tashalxo

Rather than copying an pasting, our clan is always recruiting mature active members on both the xbox 360 and on the xb1. We have about 250 members between the two systems. As long as you're active and mature you'd be welcome to check us out. Feel free to send me a message on here or on XBL (preferably) on my GT: HG BEASTMODE. Talk to you soon.

Level 6

in reply to Tashalxo

APeX Gaming is recruiting. We are undefeated in clan wars, we just won our first diamond clan war last night. We have almost 50 active members, and are constantly looking for people who want a competitive side to call of duty. If you are interested and still a free agent, message me. My GT is APeX Odin. Thank you for reading, best of luck!

Level 2

in reply to Tashalxo

Your are welcome to join our clan (Team NGAF). if you have any question you can add me or message me. my gtag is Corruptrix

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Tashalxo

BAIT Titans

Info

Clan level 22

Clan k/d 1.74

Clan w/l 77%

10 members all from the uk

Any other information message me on xbl

My Gtag : milesleo