Girl looking for a clan.

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Girl looking for a clan.

I am currently looking for a clan to join. I want to play with down to earth people. I am decent, meaning I can hold my own. If you have a clan lemme know! My xbox 360 gamertag is Ston3rBabe420

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Girl looking for a clan.

in reply to Ston3rBabe420

Introduction: We are NoXiK and this is a new Xbox 360 clan and we want people who are serious about winning but also wanting to have fun. Stuff we will be doing are in clan tournies, clan wars, party games ect. We will be giving out prizes such as Microsoft Point cards, XBL membership ect. We will have a group page soon and will be working o...n a website, Youtube channle. There are rules and requirements to join the clan and I will list them below. If interested than pm me on here or comment below or msg me on XBL NoXiK KaRmA Thank you and hoping to be gaming with some of you.
Rules:
1) Respect other players(Team mates, Public games) we want a good rep
2) Must be active( At least 1 hour a day)
3) Absolutely NO HACKING
4) Don't start stuff in lobbies unless provoked
5) No clan hopping (So u can only be in 1 clan)
Requirements:
1) K/D 1.00+
2) Must have a mic

Level 2

in reply to ApexPredat0r1

I'll work on my K/D and get back to you. Thanks.

Level 1

Y how bad is it

Level 2

in reply to ApexPredat0r1

Not awful, Just under 1.00. I let other people play on my profile so that played a hand in it. I'm good at calling out others, I know my way around the maps. I'm just a little rusty. I haven't played in awhile because of a fallout with my other clan. It's time to get back on the horse though. I'm 20 so I'm not an annoying preteen or anything, so that's a plus. I promise I can hold my own in a match, I play core and hardcore, If you're interested let me know. If not, sorry for wasting your time.

Level 1

Yeah that's fine ur good to go we need more hardcore players we are failry new we do hav a FB page and all that I sent u a friend request on xbl

Level 2

I CAN OFFER YOU SEXUAL FAVORS MESSAGE ME ON XBOX AT FOG825

Level 6

in reply to Fog115

Grow up plz

Level 2

Hi we're a level 15 clan called ckw. We have one girl member who could do with a hand giving us blokes some crap lol. My gt is Richie Rich 72 if interested

Level 1

Studios