Hold it down EZ is recruiting (HIDE). Holditdownez.enjin.com [XBOX360][USA][EASTCOAST][Gold Clan Tags] Forming TDM and OBJ squads for clan wars! 90+ Members established clan. Our main focus is winning and a 1.4 KDR or higher is required.

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Re: Hold it down EZ is recruiting. [XBOX360][USA][EASTCOAST] Forming TDM and OBJ squads for clan wars! 90+ Members established clan. Our main focus is winning and a 1.4 KDR or higher is required. We are already past level 11 so Gold Clan tags available!

in reply to vTHRiVE

Sent you a friends request shatisfy. Once you accept it I can send you a clan invite. It will be under barracks clan invites.

Level 5

Re: Hold it down EZ is recruiting. [XBOX360][USA][EASTCOAST] Forming TDM and OBJ squads for clan wars! 90+ Members established clan. Our main focus is winning and a 1.4 KDR or higher is required. We are already past level 11 so Gold Clan tags available!

in reply to u_camp_i_knife1

Still recruiting!

Level 5

Mr Cash 2011 KDR: 1.58 (will get higher, over 2.0 on BO2)

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Mr_Cash_2011

Hey I am leader of Clan Nightmare your requirements are similar to ours. The reason of my contact is I would like to form an alliance with you and your clan. This is not to see whos dick is better then whos. I simply want an alliance with good players. I will explain more if needed. This post is not by any means ment to recruit on your forum if you want me to remove this post I will at a moments notice. Please contact me in-game GT: AvEnGeDSvNFoLD we will talk more and ill explain how the alliance works.

Level 3

in reply to fallenblade

I would be interested in an alliance.

Level 5

in reply to Mr_Cash_2011

Sent you an invite!

Level 5

We will talk more in-game ill be on shortly

Level 3

bump

Level 5

bump!

Level 5

GT: Mour_Patch_Kidz

I have an exact 2.0 for Win/Losses

Also I have a 1.5 KDR

Level 1

Studios