Homicidal Gaming - Diamond Division Ghost Wars - Level 25 max - Competetive ***MOST ACTIVE CLAN RECRUITMENT PAGE ON CALLOFDUTY.COM OVER 9,000 VIEWS!!***

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Re: Homicidal Gaming - Diamond Division Ghost Wars - Level 25 max - Competetive ***MOST ACTIVE CLAN RECRUITMENT PAGE ON CALLOFDUTY.COM OVER 9,000 VIEWS!!***

in reply to sTr4IgHtHo0d1

Yeah man you just registered on the site. I hadn't seen the app. Make sure it was completed in full. Once you have it was say "app submitted" there will be several community leaders getting ahold of you.

To the other new adds, message me @HGCLANS so I can get to hooked up with ppl for you to game with tonight...

Level 6

Re: Homicidal Gaming - Diamond Division Ghost Wars - Level 25 max - Competetive ***MOST ACTIVE CLAN RECRUITMENT PAGE ON CALLOFDUTY.COM OVER 9,000 VIEWS!!***

in reply to xxHomicidalGamingxx

OK Thanks, I completed the app so hopefully all is well and i get accepted, swear i feel like i been searching for a clan to join for months now.

Level 1

We consistently have apps coming in. The Free Agent apps are checked by multiple clan leader of each of the in house clans. They will contact you directly or comment on you app itself.

Again for for the new adds and those looking to be apart of an elite Diamond group hit me up on Twitter @HGCLANS

Level 6

I'm A divioion leader on xb1.... any question u may have please message me. thank you,  HG DARKSlDE XD is my gamer tag I will redirect u to 1 of my caption's to get u guys ito a squad. can also added me on twitter at @hgdarkslde

Level 2

We have squads rolling out tonight if you're on. Register and apply via free agency with the links above and contact me @HGCLANS

Level 6

Can i join
Level 1

lol your GT is HOTPIXEL BOY?

register and apply with the links above. To save time. If you are 14 yrs old...you're not an adult. Thanks again Twitter @HGCLANS

Level 6

Back at it again guys... #TheGrindIsReal!

Level 6

Guys I will go ahead and say this. Not everyone will make it into HG. Nothing personal. We are an established QUALITY BASED community. Period. Do we focus completely on KD, No. There are so many other factors in joining a legitimate group. If you're the guy who hides during gameplay and hardscopes a doorway for 2 minutes straight....these other clans are also recruiting.

Follow the links above to get registered and apply via FA withing links above. You can contact me @HGCLANS on Twitter after you have applied. I can get you with a group today. Thanks guys!

Level 6
Highlighted

Last call for Diamond Clan Wars sign ups for HG. We do not take last minute adds. if you are looking to participate with a legit clan for Diamond clan wars (currently ranked 14th in the world over all) Homicidal Gaming could be the place for you.

You must register and apply via Free Agency links above. If you're on now mention me @HGCLANS on Twitter after apply and I can get you rolling with a squad now. Thanks!

Level 6

Studios