Homicidal Gaming (x360/xone) - Stop looking for trash clans and join today

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Homicidal Gaming (x360/xone) - Stop looking for trash clans and join today

Hey guys Homicidal Gaming is recruiting. We are skilled, established and ADULT based. My gamertag is Sawled, hit me up if you're interested. We take quality over quantity. If you are tired of playing with garbage randoms hit me up and I can get you rolling in a squad today!!

www.homicidalgaming.com

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Homicidal Gaming (x360/xone) - Stop looking for trash clans and join today

in reply to Sawled

Guys, I am the founder of the community that Sawled is promoting. Glad to see this post out there. Here's some info for you guys... Like Sawled said we are a quality community over quantity. We have been established for 2 years now. Check us out at

www.homicidalgaming.com. Simply register and request to join one of the 9 clans in HG.

Point blank, we are all  group of men and women from ll over that enjoy getting on the box and beasting. I would venture to say that our women gamers would wipe some of you up but thats beside the point. Just joking but we do have some awesome female gamers.

I know GHOSTS is coming soon and we are currently prepping new squads for it. You're getting ready to spend $60 on a game...join HG today.... and actually enjoy playing it with a group of people. Nothing worse than gaming solo and getting matchmade with a group of 10 yr olds.

Check us out on YouTube here's the link along with one of our many videos. As always, like, subscribe and all that good stuff. Feel free to hit SAWLED or myself HG XLKOTEKA VI anytime. Thanks!!

Homicidal Gaming - YouTube

Level 6

in reply to xxHomicidalGamingxx

bump

Level 1

in reply to Sawled

Hey guys with the new game out and Xbox One is coming soon, we are recruiting now and looking for Adult (means 18+) Gamers. If interested go to HomicidalGaming.com and sign up for a Clan called INTEL. We are Mature, and active and looking for others like us.

Level 1

Studios