How many player must be in your clan to compete in the clan wars game mode, do you need a whole team of six?

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

How many player must be in your clan to compete in the clan wars game mode, do you need a whole team of six?

My clan has just three players is this enough to compete in clan wars? If not consider applying, Call of Duty®: Ghosts.

Level 1
Likes: 0
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎12-10-2013
12 REPLIES

Re: How many player must be in your clan to compete in the clan wars game mode, do you need a whole team of six?

in reply to DCRWs_C

DCRWs_C wrote:



My clan has just three players is this enough to compete in clan wars? If not consider applying, Call of Duty®: Ghosts.


As long as you and one other clan member ( so 2) are playing together in a game mode featured in whatever clan wars you are going for your stats will count. This goes for all clan features like ranking up gaining xp ect too

Level 75
Likes: 4275
Posts: 15690
Registered: ‎31-05-2011

Re: How many player must be in your clan to compete in the clan wars game mode, do you need a whole team of six?

in reply to Maccabi

Thanks Maccabi that's very helpful

Level 1
Likes: 0
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎12-10-2013

Re: How many player must be in your clan to compete in the clan wars game mode, do you need a whole team of six?

in reply to Maccabi

yall dont have to be playing together for the stats to count

Level 2
Likes: 6
Posts: 60
Registered: ‎05-11-2011

Re: How many player must be in your clan to compete in the clan wars game mode, do you need a whole team of six?

in reply to Super6goku

Thanks

Level 1
Likes: 0
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎12-10-2013

Re: How many player must be in your clan to compete in the clan wars game mode, do you need a whole team of six?

in reply to Super6goku

Super6goku wrote:



yall dont have to be playing together for the stats to count


I would argue that point and say you have to be playing with at least one other clan member in order for it to count. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what has been said so far. They never said that was for "Clan Wars" but really Clan wars is just playing a game mode and your scores are compared with 7 other clans...but the only way to earn your team a point is if you actually play with at least one other clan member.  Not sure if I am reading into this too much but I personally think that is how it is going to be.

Level 33
Likes: 815
Posts: 2197
Registered: ‎28-11-2012

Re: How many player must be in your clan to compete in the clan wars game mode, do you need a whole team of six?

in reply to LifeSong1

LifeSong1 wrote:




Super6goku wrote:



yall dont have to be playing together for the stats to count



I would argue that point and say you have to be playing with at least one other clan member in order for it to count. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what has been said so far. They never said that was for "Clan Wars" but really Clan wars is just playing a game mode and your scores are compared with 7 other clans...but the only way to earn your team a point is if you actually play with at least one other clan member.  Not sure if I am reading into this too much but I personally think that is how it is going to be.


That is my understanding as well

Level 75
Likes: 4275
Posts: 15690
Registered: ‎31-05-2011
Highlighted

Re: How many player must be in your clan to compete in the clan wars game mode, do you need a whole team of six?

in reply to LifeSong1

when you play with other people in clan you will be getting clan xp but for clan wars every win you get goes to clan wars... if you watch call of duty ghosts multiplayer reveal it talks about it i think around 44mins

Level 2
Likes: 6
Posts: 60
Registered: ‎05-11-2011

Re: How many player must be in your clan to compete in the clan wars game mode, do you need a whole team of six?

in reply to Super6goku

Just giving this a bump because I'm wondering the same thing.  I've read some things that seem to indicate that single clan member contributions will count and other things that seem to imply that you need a 4 man party.  Now that the day has officially arrived, I'm hoping that some early participaters can report back their findings.

Level 69
Likes: 3241
Posts: 7672
Registered: ‎29-02-2012

Re: How many player must be in your clan to compete in the clan wars game mode, do you need a whole team of six?

in reply to phxs72

phxs72 wrote:



Just giving this a bump because I'm wondering the same thing.  I've read some things that seem to indicate that single clan member contributions will count and other things that seem to imply that you need a 4 man party.  Now that the day has officially arrived, I'm hoping that some early participaters can report back their findings.


ok to enter can wars your clan MUST have at least 3 members.

After that as long as someone in your clan plays in the required game mode for clan wars you will be scoring points.

If you want to get clan xp as well make sure there is at least two of you playing together

Level 75
Likes: 4275
Posts: 15690
Registered: ‎31-05-2011

Studios