I was the leader of my clan. Now i am not even in the clan and i did not leave?

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Highlighted

I was the leader of my clan. Now i am not even in the clan and i did not leave?

This morning i went to check on my clan stuff, i go into the app to find that im not even in the clan. I searched for the clan on the app and it is still there and it still has the other player in it but im not there.  I did not leave the clan. Please help!

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: I was the leader of my clan. Now i am not even in the clan and i did not leave?

in reply to justReaper--

The other members in the clan can still see my in the clan and it says im still the leader but i cant access any clan related stuff.

Level 1

Re: I was the leader of my clan. Now i am not even in the clan and i did not leave?

in reply to justReaper--

Try logging out of the application and then logging back in. You may also need to uninstall it and re-install it though that shouldn't be necessary. If it is still saying the same thing after that then I would suggest going into the game and seeing if you still have your clan tag. If so, you are likely still in the clan.  Let us know the result of all of that.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

I've got a similar issue. I created a clan, currently only member until my friend joins. I boot the app up earlier. not in the clan. I look on the game. Not in a clan.

I can find my clan, it has no members. Will I have to make a new clan?

Level 1

Studios