Impossible to leave my clan

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Impossible to leave my clan

Hi,

I post here because I'm not able to leave my clan. I go to CoD Elite, then Clan HQ and I clikc on the button 'Leave clan' but not it doesn't work. The page just refresh and I'm still in the clan. I try to disconnect and it doesn't work. I try to few days and it doesn't work too. Another clan send me a invitation but I get an error when I try to joint there clan. Can you help me?

EDIT: It is not my clan.

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Impossible to leave my clan

in reply to Old___Milwaukee

You should have posted this in the BO2 Elite forum instead of here. This was a common problem this entire last year by many individuals. There is no known 100% guarantee solution.  The most common solution is to have another clan send you an invite, then you load MW3, and then launch elite (needs to be launched from MW3), then try to accept the application. It may sound stupid, but it has worked for many others.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

I don't have MW3 but I have BO, will it work ?

Thank you!

Level 1

You can try it from BO. If it doesn't work, you can always borrow MW3 from a friend or get it from a rental store.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

I am on ps3 and I didn't find Elite on BO. Is this just for PC ?

Thank you!

Level 1
Highlighted

BO didn't have Elite integrated into it (a link to launch Elite). This feature was only in MW3 and BO2. You can also access elite directly from your PC or from the app itself on the console. For what we are trying to accomplish, MW3 works best and thus I would recommend renting or borrowing it and trying it out. The fix that I'm aware of requires you to launch it from within the game (preferably MW3).  Good luck.

Level 33

Studios