Individual player stats for clan wars?

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Re: Individual player stats for clan wars?

in reply to samprotagonist

They have mentioned team stats for the Diamond division, I would assume they should roll out following a test platform (diamond).

Level 5

Thanks for passing it on. Can I also recommend that they provide stats not just for clan wars but for clans in general. For example, to manage my clan and make sure we are leveling up, I need to know how much Clan XP each member has earned. At the same time, I want to know how many clan war wins each member has contributed.  We don't have a way of knowing who is helping (or not helping) in the clan wars and who is helping (or not helping) in leveling up the clan.  This is especially important to those clans who span 4 or 5 platforms.

Stats I want to be able to see:

1) How much Clan XP each member has earned for my clan

2) How many wins each member has earned for the clan war

3) When they last played multiplayer (or some indication that they haven't played in the last 7-14 days)

Oh...and a sortable roster that isn't completely random (in the app). Currently the roster is completely random and is not by name and is not sortable and this also makes managing the clans VERY difficult to do.

Did I mention that in the game the clan roster cycles and this makes it a pain to invite other clan members who are online?

Sorry, got a little off track, but I feel like the Clans get very little support in the game aside from new functionality (Clan Wars) yet the basic stuff that has been broken/missing from day 1 hasn't been added...

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

All reasonable suggestions, many of which have already been discussed in the studio. Whether these happen or not is based on a large number of factors ranging from the amount of time it would take to implement, to the scale of other studio involvement required, so even though at first glance it may be a no-brainer it may be something for the internal "nice to have" list rather than essential.

I'll let you know what feedback I get.

Level 9

Understood though most of these are crucial to being able to manage a clan and without them they have made the management aspect of clans VERY difficult.

Level 33

Its hard to believe that these kinds of stats were not put in from the get go.  As a clan leader, it is impossible for us to manage our clans and keep productive members on board.  There are too many things left out of the new system that I just can't understand.  The Elite system showed so much valuable information...this one is pretty poor.  You guys were not prepared were you?  It shows and to many of us, it's just another let down in the CoD franchise. 

Level 27

in reply to AUTiger93x

true we need detailed info asap

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to Bardygrub

All the info that lifesong has mentioned has to be there! As the clan wars points and levelling up is worked out.It's just a matter of how it would be displayed to us. For those that have been in a business role before it would be like a profit and loss report.

Level 7

in reply to Bardygrub

Bump, are we any closer to an answer?

Level 7

in reply to Bardygrub

What you ask wouldn't be hard, it could be easily implemented by saving how many games/wins all your mates has just right before the wars start and compare with the stats at the end of the war! Few days ago i made a post about my project that could include such thing xGhost - Call of Duty Ghost Web-App

Level 1

in reply to Kraty

It's not as easy as you say. The Mobile App gives you some stats but those stats aren't terribly accurate. They also don't tell you if the person is helping out in the game modes you need them to help out in or just playing their favorite mode (which may not be part of the war) but yet their wins would be increasing.  It's not "easily" implemented unless we can get a reliable stat service from Beachhead which accurately tells us who is participating and who is not. I'm intrigued by your project but with them not giving us accurate and detailed stats we are kinda out of luck IMO.

Level 33

Studios