Information on Diamond Division and link to sign up

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Re: Information on Diamond Division and link to sign up

in reply to mwfan55

mwfan55 thanks for the update ,, information is coming at a slow pace .

Level 75

in reply to mwfan55

That's true - it's also worth noting that once opted in to Diamond you are effectively opting out of the regular Clan Wars (which is why you'll receive the regular patches automatically).

Additionally, any division wins you get in Diamond count towards your Platinum win-count, so if you're missing rewards for whatever reason you can still earn them in Diamond.

Level 9

in reply to samprotagonist

samprotagonist wrote:

That's true - it's also worth noting that once opted in to Diamond you are effectively opting out of the regular Clan Wars (which is why you'll receive the regular patches automatically).

Additionally, any division wins you get in Diamond count towards your Platinum win-count, so if you're missing rewards for whatever reason you can still earn them in Diamond.

Good to see you again samprotagonist. Haven't seen you since last year in the BO2 clan forum. I have stated this once, twice, three times, etc. there needs to be better communication from Beachhead Studio on updates about clans. There needs to be support for clans as well. We have to hunt down information from different sources on twitter, swordfish, charlies intel, etc. just to get the full scope of changes. Even with twitter, I would say 90% of all questions asked to Beachhead and Beachhead reps DO NOT get answered.

This is the 3rd year we are going into clans samprotagonist with Beachhead Studios, when do you think you guys will get full support and communication for your customers?

Level 18

in reply to mwfan55

Glad to see you finally got a straight answer, so at least you can have the best of both, good luck in the wars and Diamond Division, not that you need it

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to tracy

tracy wrote:

Glad to see you finally got a straight answer, so at least you can have the best of both, good luck in the wars and Diamond Division, not that you need it

Thanks Tracy. Actually, we never needed luck, but the times of Diamond Division are horrible. Not sure I will have the full support of my clan for this one. We all decided we would try it out the first time and see how it goes. Worst case situation earn all the rewards for Diamond and just let it go. We have reached max level on all 3 COD games, time for a break

Level 18

in reply to Maccabi

Could I also ask, what are the times they have offered, as my clan is not eligble yet, so I can't see the times they have decided on, thanks in advance

Highlighted

in reply to tracy

Here are the offered times

Europe: 7pm - 11pm CET

• Eastern: 7pm - 11pm EST
  • Pacific: 7pm - 11pm PST
Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

Thanks - it's just so I can start discussions with clan members when we do become eligible

in reply to Maccabi

Yeah we opted out as there is no way we'll be able to play three days in a row at a given four hour window. We'll just continue to rock Platinum when we can and want to play.

Level 5

in reply to Maccabi

In other news..

the times the diamond wars run is horribad unless you happen to be 'murican, my clan cant enter (uk) as none of us can play at 6pm really dont know why the start times are so early or why american gets two start times and the rest of the world basically gets 1.

for us the start times work out as

6pm

12am

2am

I just stikes me as odd given the core demographic of cod players is 20 twenty something with jobs, families ect they decide to start the wars when the majority wouldn't play

Level 75

Studios