Information on Diamond Division and link to sign up

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Information on Diamond Division and link to sign up

So if your clan is eligible for Diamond (2 wins in platinum) the sign up page and details are now up.. on the website

check here http://www.callofduty.com/ghosts/features/clans/diamond

What do you guys think of the start times?

For my clan we cant enter Diamond as none of us play that early in the uk and the murican start times for us are midnight or 2am.

Level 75
39 REPLIES

Re: Information on Diamond Division and link to sign up

in reply to Maccabi

I don't like any of the start times

Level 18

in reply to Maccabi

Beachead have also recently tweeted, that if you want to take part in the next war - 29/1/14, then don't sign up for Diamond Division yet, wait until the war is active.

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to tracy

Glad I waited and even though you can opt out as well this is information that should've been out prior to the invitations being sent... Back to what many of us want is a single place for information .

Level 75

in reply to tracy

tracy wrote:

Beachead have also recently tweeted, that if you want to take part in the next war - 29/1/14, then don't sign up for Diamond Division yet, wait until the war is active.

The main question is, if you opted for Diamond division, will you play in the clan war starting Friday January 31? They haven't stated when Diamond division will start.

However, I can tell you this much, if you are in Diamond division, you will get the Patch automatically regardless where you place in the war. You just wont get the new rewards that will be out for Diamond if you don't win it. I already opted for the Diamond division.

Level 18

in reply to mwfan55

The next clan war starts 29th Jan 14, if you want to do both they've said don't sign up until the war is active, here's the link

https://twitter.com/beachheadstudio/status/426863040559325184

in reply to tracy

tracy wrote:

The next clan war starts 29th Jan 14, if you want to do both they've said don't sign up until the war is active, here's the link

https://twitter.com/beachheadstudio/status/426863040559325184

I am very well aware of this twitter post. Read it the second it was posted by Beachhead studio.

We still don't know when the Diamond division will start. If you opt in the Diamond division, and it doesn't start this coming Friday, and you do not play the clan war on Wednesday ( because you opted for the Diamond division ) will you still get the Patch for Antarctica? This is what hasn't been addressed.

Level 18

in reply to mwfan55

I have just re-checked the link provided by the OP and it clearly states

Further details will be released as the start of the first Diamond Division Clan War approaches in February 2014. Stay tuned to the free Call of Duty® app and follow @beachheadstudio on Twitter for more info.

Not to sound condescending but as far as I'm aware this Friday is the 31st Jan so I don't see diamond division starting this week - but until further details are released we could all be proven wrong, I'm just going on what's been said already in the original link.

It may be advisable to contact beachead directly to find out, so you have the oppurtunity to decide wether or not to opt out of diamond division for now to participate in the clan war and then opt back into diamond division once the war is active - that way you can ensure you get the patch.

in reply to tracy

tracy wrote:

I have just re-checked the link provided by the OP and it clearly states

Further details will be released as the start of the first Diamond Division Clan War approaches in February 2014. Stay tuned to the free Call of Duty® app and follow @beachheadstudio on Twitter for more info.

Not to sound condescending but as far as I'm aware this Friday is the 31st Jan so I don't see diamond division starting this week - but until further details are released we could all be proven wrong, I'm just going on what's been said already in the original link.

It may be advisable to contact beachead directly to find out, so you have the oppurtunity to decide wether or not to opt out of diamond division for now to participate in the clan war and then opt back into diamond division once the war is active - that way you can ensure you get the patch.

if you opt into diamond you CANNOT play in this coming clan war

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to tracy

UPDATE:

Here is what I gathered so far. To receive the Antarctica Patch you must play this clan war. You will not receive this patch if you opt for Diamond Division. However, once the Diamond division starts, you will receive the Patch from the Platinum division and below automatically just for being in Diamond division, regardless of where you place.

So I had to opt out of diamond and will opt back in once this clan war is over.

Level 18

Studios